William Daniels talks about the new kr series

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: William Daniels talks about the new kr series

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:52 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Brokeback Mountaineer presented by Ford/Mercury? :shock:
ROFLMAO! :lol: That was a good one Phoenix!
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote: You don't know what slash writers can come up with.I've read a Michael/KITT fanfiction involving mental telepathy,and I'm not going farther than that.
You mean Elfin's Fire and Ice series? I read ALL of them and while you might think me as weird, I liked them quite a lot! The telepathy thing I think was done well. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Then again, I don't mind reading some pretty strange stuff. I guess I can't figure out though how two cars can uhm... never mind. :-P I did try to start a rather funny/innocent one with KARR and TOS KITT but I never did get time to finish it. It was meant to be funny/humor though. I admit my humor can be strange. LOL!
Matthew wrote:If you think about it though, it would be more than just two male cars having a relationship together, as it'd actually be two brothers sharing an incestuous relationship, and to be perfectly honest, even if I did like slash fiction, I really wouldn't want to read those kind of stories, because in my mind, they'd cross what is an extremely well defined line.
Well, more like father/son than brother/brother. KI3K being the offspring of KI2K.
Sky_Blue_Civic wrote: I agree with you,Matt.The thought of KITT/KI3T isn't really possible.They're computers inside cars,and I don't really think they have a gender or preference to begin with,and yeah,it would be an incestuous relationship.
Well, technically it wouldn't be even incestuous as machines don't have brothers, sisters, etc. like humans. I mean KI2K didn't physically give birth to or put parts of himself into KI3K. KI3K was manufactured separate with all different parts. They weren't "grown" from parts of the older model. So technically it would just be something like two AIs innocently exploring something they haven't experienced and wondering what it is. Learning what it is, whatever it is. I know slash writers let things get 'physical' and I don't see how that can happen between two cars since cars don't have the 'equipment' for nor were built to do things that humans do. They are intelligent transportation. And some can take on personalities (like the KITTs and KARR, etc.) but they are *cars*. They are not human. We have a hard time identifying with the life of a machine because we are not machines. They don't do what we do. Maybe they are influenced by some of what we do, but when you get down to it, they know only the existence of being a car, and all the experiences of being a car. We could guess what it's like to be a car, but we are not cars.

And that's what it is - guessing. Because right now, there are no sentient AI cars (or sentient AIs that I know of) in existence to compare to or get insight from. All we know is how we perceive through anthropomorphism what our cars seem to be doing or "telling" us.

So relationship-wise, the only relationship a car really understands is the one between it and the driver (especially now that are cars are technically robots and thus their computers have to adjust to our driving habits to keep the engine running optimally). And as for other cars, they can't communicate. If they did, what would they be saying? "let's shag you pretty red thing?" or "What is the road like up ahead? My driver needs to get to work on time." I think it'd be the latter. And in the parking lot? "Hey, I think you're a hot sports car" or "You see that human poking around that other car? I hope he's not fixin to steal one of us!"

Thinking about it... I think cars would have a whole different world view than humans. Based on what they are designed for in the first place.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:36 pm

FuzzieDice wrote:
Sky_Blue_Civic wrote: You don't know what slash writers can come up with.I've read a Michael/KITT fanfiction involving mental telepathy,and I'm not going farther than that.
You mean Elfin's Fire and Ice series? I read ALL of them and while you might think me as weird, I liked them quite a lot! The telepathy thing I think was done well. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Then again, I don't mind reading some pretty strange stuff. I guess I can't figure out though how two cars can uhm... never mind. :-P I did try to start a rather funny/innocent one with KARR and TOS KITT but I never did get time to finish it. It was meant to be funny/humor though. I admit my humor can be strange. LOL!
Matthew wrote:If you think about it though, it would be more than just two male cars having a relationship together, as it'd actually be two brothers sharing an incestuous relationship, and to be perfectly honest, even if I did like slash fiction, I really wouldn't want to read those kind of stories, because in my mind, they'd cross what is an extremely well defined line.
Well, more like father/son than brother/brother. KI3K being the offspring of KI2K.
Sky_Blue_Civic wrote: I agree with you,Matt.The thought of KITT/KI3T isn't really possible.They're computers inside cars,and I don't really think they have a gender or preference to begin with,and yeah,it would be an incestuous relationship.
Well, technically it wouldn't be even incestuous as machines don't have brothers, sisters, etc. like humans. I mean KI2K didn't physically give birth to or put parts of himself into KI3K. KI3K was manufactured separate with all different parts. They weren't "grown" from parts of the older model. So technically it would just be something like two AIs innocently exploring something they haven't experienced and wondering what it is. Learning what it is, whatever it is. I know slash writers let things get 'physical' and I don't see how that can happen between two cars since cars don't have the 'equipment' for nor were built to do things that humans do. They are intelligent transportation. And some can take on personalities (like the KITTs and KARR, etc.) but they are *cars*. They are not human. We have a hard time identifying with the life of a machine because we are not machines. They don't do what we do. Maybe they are influenced by some of what we do, but when you get down to it, they know only the existence of being a car, and all the experiences of being a car. We could guess what it's like to be a car, but we are not cars.

And that's what it is - guessing. Because right now, there are no sentient AI cars (or sentient AIs that I know of) in existence to compare to or get insight from. All we know is how we perceive through anthropomorphism what our cars seem to be doing or "telling" us.

So relationship-wise, the only relationship a car really understands is the one between it and the driver (especially now that are cars are technically robots and thus their computers have to adjust to our driving habits to keep the engine running optimally). And as for other cars, they can't communicate. If they did, what would they be saying? "let's shag you pretty red thing?" or "What is the road like up ahead? My driver needs to get to work on time." I think it'd be the latter. And in the parking lot? "Hey, I think you're a hot sports car" or "You see that human poking around that other car? I hope he's not fixin to steal one of us!"

Thinking about it... I think cars would have a whole different world view than humans. Based on what they are designed for in the first place.
I've read a lot of Elfin's Fire and Ice universe,and I like it as well,because it's some of the better well-written fanfics on Fanfiction.net.
I've always thought of KI3T being more of a younger brother to KITT,although they're not really related...
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 am

Hi everyone,
Taoworm23 here! I'm a member now!!
Thanks for the complements on the video. I actually made a video with old KITT and new KITT talking as well. As well as new intros and such.

New KITT and old KITT talking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3axMxhct0g

New intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABUsPHkf4fs (New Knight Rider)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldafvHvmfLw (Knight Rider TMP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvjsHKHrsw (KR 2000 series intro)

Mio GPS hacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8FGKjRf5GU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf0NX7D3puA

My Knight 3000 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6EhIn6ywnI (Body)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKnwyPzOsII (KITT's new AI)

I am really excited to be here on the forums. And I look forward to hanging out with a bunch of like minded folks. :kitt:

taoworm23
(Joshua)
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:56 pm

taoworm2323 wrote:Hi everyone,
Taoworm23 here! I'm a member now!!
Thanks for the complements on the video. I actually made a video with old KITT and new KITT talking as well. As well as new intros and such.

New KITT and old KITT talking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3axMxhct0g

New intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABUsPHkf4fs (New Knight Rider)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldafvHvmfLw (Knight Rider TMP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvjsHKHrsw (KR 2000 series intro)

Mio GPS hacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8FGKjRf5GU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf0NX7D3puA

My Knight 3000 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6EhIn6ywnI (Body)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKnwyPzOsII (KITT's new AI)

I am really excited to be here on the forums. And I look forward to hanging out with a bunch of like minded folks. :kitt:

taoworm23
(Joshua)
I think you are seriously confused.....
The K.I. Two Thousand was a Black Trans Am.
The K.I. Three Thousand is a Black Mustang Shelby GT500KR
The K.I. Four Thousand was a Red Dodge Stealth (fitted with a custom body kit to resemble a Pontiac Banshee)

Your Camaro looks like none of the above.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Yeah, my Knight 3000 is a logical step between The knight 2000 and Knight 4000.
I was building this before the new KR tv movie came out.
Attachments
php.jpg
php.jpg (30.45 KiB) Viewed 13235 times

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm

taoworm2323 wrote:Yeah, my Knight 3000 is a logical step between The knight 2000 and Knight 4000.
I was building this before the new KR tv movie came out.
If anything, I think your car looks closest to the Knight 4000. I know there are some Pontiac Banshee replicas built out of Trans Ams out there. But this car is also a perfect fit if you wanted to go that route...
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks!
Yeah that is more the direction I am leaning is the the Knight 4000.
I think I am the first one to make a KITT camaro. But as you can see I moddified the headlights and other parts to be more streamline like like a firebird or banshee.
Wait till you see the car when it's finished..... :D

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Why bother?

Why wouldn't you just build something recognizable?

I mean, I think you'd impress far more people if you used your car to clone a 30th anniversary Camaro or something.
Something that actually made sense. I mean the only change I see that you've made is the headlight covers.

If your gonna build a KITT -- why not just go out and get a Trans Am or Mustang......
Old F-Bodies (1982 - 1986) are affordable.....

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 pm

HisNameisGarth wrote:Why bother?

I mean, I think you'd impress far more people if you used your car to clone a 30th anniversary Camaro or something.
Something that actually made sense. I mean the only change I see that you've made is the headlight covers.

If your gonna build a KITT -- why not just go out and get a Trans Am or Mustang......
I'm sure taoworm2323 can speak for himself, but whether other people recognize what his car is or not is really only dependent on what his goal is. For many people, all that matters is that they themselves know what their car is a replica of. A lot of people don't know who K.I.T.T. is and to them any replica would simply look like just another black Trans Am on the road with a weird red light. If I owned a replica and nobody recognized it, I'd still feel like a kid driving around in it or even owning one for display only. Hell, I'll probably feel like a kid when I finally see a completed replica in person at Barris' car show. It's these types of negative attitudes that kill people's enthusiasm which I don't think should really exist on a Knight Rider board.

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 pm

Lost Knight wrote:

I'm sure taoworm2323 can speak for himself, but whether other people recognize what his car is or not is really only dependent on what his goal is. For many people, all that matters is that they themselves know what their car is a replica of. A lot of people don't know who K.I.T.T. is and to them any replica would simply look like just another black Trans Am on the road with a weird red light. If I owned a replica and nobody recognized it, I'd still feel like a kid driving around in it or even owning one for display only. Hell, I'll probably feel like a kid when I finally see a completed replica in person at Barris' car show. It's these types of negative attitudes that kill people's enthusiasm which I don't think should really exist on a Knight Rider board.
It defeats the purpose of a "replica."
A replica is a recreation of an original prop car. To recreate an icon from your favorite TV show or Film.
A KITT Camaro? That's like trying to build a batmobile out of a VW bug.... Or a General Lee out of a Lexus. It makes no sense.

I understand certain examples..... Ones that make logical sense, for example a natural progression. I've seen 1994 - 2002 Pontiac Trans Ams converted to KITTs. That is logical since KITT was a Trans Am and if the show ran for a decade or so, its pretty logical that KITT would have evolved into the next Trans Am (like the Defender in Viper evolved into the newer Coupe from the original Roadster).

Knight Rider is still very popular. Many people recognize the original. But a Camaro? You're going to get the same reaction from most that I gave = Why? Better to expose him to the negative attitude to the idea before he wastes his money. There are reasons why people don't build certain things, like a KITT Camaro.... because its a bad idea. He'd likely get laughed off the streets in his hometown if tried to do a full blown conversion of a Camaro.
Trash talking is rampant among car nuts -- just watch Fast and the Furious.... "Granny Shifting, etc." ---- a Kitt Camaro would have one result: he'd be the butt of every joke in his town. Its simply the truth on the matter.

A Camaro is a great car -- but its not from the Knight Rider universe.

I'd also point out. A KITT Camaro would probably be downright worthless. Nobody would have any connection to it. So if he'd ever have to sell it, he'd lose some serious cash. At least by going with a "true" replica, he'd at least get the money he put into it / because it would appeal to a larger audience (eBay). He'd never recoup the investment of building a frankenstein.
Last edited by HisNameisGarth on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:50 pm

I've heard of "Knight-Inspired" cars...

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:47 pm

Thank you Lost Knight!
I could not have said it better myself.
The truth is I am doing this only for me. Now if you REALLY want to know why I picked a Camaro instead of a trans-am, I'll tell you.
The trans-am body was not as sleek as I was wanting for the Knight 3000. (The doors were not rounded like the camaro and the camaro's body angles were much more smooth.)
The only thing that was un knight rider about the car was the recessed 'racoon' style headlights, and I went to great pains to make this car seem more sleek looking as well. (I also upgraded the lights with HID.
I do have a scanner, it just not on the car in this picture.
And I am not done.
I have only just begun...

Hisnameisgarth,
Why do you feel the need to trash talk my choice in cars?
It's a f-body...like KITT was.
I enjoy everyones conversion or Knight Inspired car...
I hope many folks here get a kick out of what I do as well.
But your comments didn't really bother me so much, and would NEVER kill my enthusiasm. (Not to worry.. :lol: )

And everyone around my town loves my car. They think it's pretty cool, and even though its not black everyone yells, "Look it's the car from Knight Rider!"
And when they don't know what KR is they say "Cool car man!"

Bottom line, I am doing this for me, and for me alone.
If you like it ,great, if not, thats ok too.
Lifes WAY to short to make others feel bad about something that makes them happy.

Taoworm23
Attachments
phpo1r899AM.jpg
phpo1r899AM.jpg (60.07 KiB) Viewed 13032 times

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 am

Ehh...well, I knew you would have a counterpoint. Now it's just a matter of me trying to find the right words to say because I knew I'd have to say them.

Because since you've seemingly overlooked the entire point of my post, it doesn't always matter what other people think.
HisNameisGarth wrote:I mean, I think you'd impress far more people if you used your car to clone a 30th anniversary Camaro or something.
Again, it's not about impressing people (as taoworm2323 confirmed himself) which you either can't help but overlook or want to overlook so that you can still make your point.
HisNameisGarth wrote:If your gonna build a KITT -- why not just go out and get a Trans Am or Mustang......
Geez...because not every single person in the Knight Rider community wants to have a Trans Am or Mustang!!! There is such a thing as variety, you know... Some people like to make variations of things instead of exact replicas just to be unique, and it's anyone's damn business how they choose to spend their money if it makes them happy.
HisNameisGarth wrote:It defeats the purpose of a "replica."
A replica is a recreation of an original prop car. To recreate an icon from your favorite TV show or Film.
A KITT Camaro? That's like trying to build a batmobile out of a VW bug.... Or a General Lee out of a Lexus. It makes no sense.
OK, so it's pretty clear that he wants to make a re-creation of the Knight 4000 which was/is an original prop car! I disagree with your analogy. As taoworm2323 pointed out, the 4th generation Camaro actually has smoother lines for a Knight 4000 replica than a 4th generation Trans Am does. The Knight 4000 was built out of a 1991 Dodge Stealth and it was supposed to be the Pontiac Banshee. It's actually more practical and affordable for him to use a car that by this point in time is a production vehicle that already looks like the Knight 4000. Point being that the car design was a concept, not an actual everyday vehicle like the Trans Am at the time. Yes, most people hated the Knight 4000 but that's irrelevant; what I'm saying is that nobody ever said anything like, "Why did you pick a Dodge Stealth? Why wouldn't you use a better car if you wanted to make a Banshee?" (The 4th generation Trans Am wasn't out 'til 1993 and the movie was in 1991, by the way.) So this argument holds no water. I think you're confusing this with the idea of taking a 3rd generation Camaro and trying to make it look like a 3rd generation Trans Am (which, by the way, was done in some original series episodes for stunts like when K.I.T.T. drives on water in "Return To Cadiz," for example).
HisNameisGarth wrote:I understand certain examples..... Ones that make logical sense, for example a natural progression. I've seen 1994 - 2002 Pontiac Trans Ams converted to KITTs. That is logical since KITT was a Trans Am and if the show ran for a decade or so, its pretty logical that KITT would have evolved into the next Trans Am (like the Defender in Viper evolved into the newer Coupe from the original Roadster).
If you're going to talk about logical sense, then nobody would be building and spending money on a replica to begin with! Anyway, once again, the Banshee is a concept car whose design coincidentally turned out to be nearly identical to the 4th generation Trans Am and Camaro, but in 1991 they didn't exist yet, so the "logical progression" line of reasoning was not what the producers were going for. They wanted to have a cool-looking Banshee concept car, only it just happened to end up virtually becoming the next generation Trans Am.
HisNameisGarth wrote:Knight Rider is still very popular. Many people recognize the original. But a Camaro? You're going to get the same reaction from most that I gave = Why? Better to expose him to the negative attitude to the idea before he wastes his money. There are reasons why people don't build certain things, like a KITT Camaro.... because its a bad idea. He'd likely get laughed off the streets in his hometown if tried to do a full blown conversion of a Camaro.
Trash talking is rampant among car nuts -- just watch Fast and the Furious.... "Granny Shifting, etc." ---- a Kitt Camaro would have one result: he'd be the butt of every joke in his town. Its simply the truth on the matter.
It's his reality, not yours. You think he's wasting money. He thinks he's not and it's his money.
HisNameisGarth wrote:A Camaro is a great car -- but its not from the Knight Rider universe.

I'd also point out. A KITT Camaro would probably be downright worthless. Nobody would have any connection to it. So if he'd ever have to sell it, he'd lose some serious cash. At least by going with a "true" replica, he'd at least get the money he put into it / because it would appeal to a larger audience (eBay). He'd never recoup the investment of building a frankenstein.
This is just completely irrelevent. I think at this point you're just desperately gasping for air. Not that I am competing with you (and believe it or not I actually like you), but rather than trying to take on the persona of a "villain" or the "realistic dick," why not just cut the losses and let go? I've said all I've had to say about it, feel free to "get the last word" as others have say around here.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldafvHvmfLw :good:

P.S.
Lost Knight, I owe you a beer...

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:18 pm

taoworm2323 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldafvHvmfLw :good:

P.S.
Lost Knight, I owe you a beer...
You do realize most KR fans didn't even like Knight Rider 2000?
Its been well documented that even the cast and crew of the TV movie were unhappy
with the final result........

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 pm

taoworm2323 wrote:Thank you Lost Knight!
I could not have said it better myself.
The truth is I am doing this only for me. Now if you REALLY want to know why I picked a Camaro instead of a trans-am, I'll tell you.
The trans-am body was not as sleek as I was wanting for the Knight 3000. (The doors were not rounded like the camaro and the camaro's body angles were much more smooth.)
The only thing that was un knight rider about the car was the recessed 'racoon' style headlights, and I went to great pains to make this car seem more sleek looking as well. (I also upgraded the lights with HID.
I do have a scanner, it just not on the car in this picture.
And I am not done.
I have only just begun...

Hisnameisgarth,
Why do you feel the need to trash talk my choice in cars?
It's a f-body...like KITT was.
I enjoy everyones conversion or Knight Inspired car...
I hope many folks here get a kick out of what I do as well.
But your comments didn't really bother me so much, and would NEVER kill my enthusiasm. (Not to worry.. :lol: )

And everyone around my town loves my car. They think it's pretty cool, and even though its not black everyone yells, "Look it's the car from Knight Rider!"
And when they don't know what KR is they say "Cool car man!"

Bottom line, I am doing this for me, and for me alone.
If you like it ,great, if not, thats ok too.
Lifes WAY to short to make others feel bad about something that makes them happy.

Taoworm23
Seriously, most people outgrow the whole "make-believe" thing by the time they finish kindergarten.

Don't blame me if your car ends up in the Riceboy Hall of Shame:
http://www.riceboypage.com/

There are people that do the car mods the right way.....
And you are heading in the wrong direction.

I mean you're never going to get me to knock a Camaro. I owned a 4th Gen Z28 similar to yours.
I just don't understand why you want to beat yours with an ugly stick.

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:40 pm

By the way, did you spray paint the headlight covers?

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Just keep doing what you're doing, taoworm2323. I think this is a case of "if you have to explain it, they wouldn't understand."
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Post by scottab21 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 pm

:roll: Sooooo... Has anybody heard about William Daniels reprising his role as KITT in the new series?

:kitt: :karr:

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:Just keep doing what you're doing, taoworm2323. I think this is a case of "if you have to explain it, they wouldn't understand."
True, true.
While I may be very blunt. I think my views are very common and mainstream regarding cars.

I've seen cars like "The Ice Rider" etc... The converted Honda Civic with Knight Rider overtones that look quite good. But its a full blown show car, probably cost thousands to build the sound system. The Civic was a logical choice because it appeals audience: the import tuner fans.

The KITT Camaro just isn't going to be accepted.... 99% of Knight Rider fans are going to scratch their heads wondering, if he was already going to buy an F-Body -- why didn't he just buy the right one? A Pontiac.
I'm just telling you the reality of the situation, whether you like our not.... its still the honest truth.

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit

I dont think Kitt likes the new show??

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:40 pm

This is on youtube, dunno how genuine it is but have a listen..

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QKfucLC4X ... re=related
--knightman--

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: I dont think Kitt likes the new show??

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=11858

Still on the first page. It dialog taken from Boy Meets World.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Like Pheonix Said, Mr Feeny from Boy Meets World, clever editing though, I questioned it myself when I first heard it.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

It was pretty amusing. :lol:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: