What does the new Pursuit K.I.T.T look like?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

knight56
Rookie

What does the new Pursuit K.I.T.T look like?

Post by knight56 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:20 am

If there is a a new attack K.I.T.T. then there should be a new pursuit K.I.T.T right? and will it look the same as in the pilot?

cajunknight0153
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What does the new Pursuit K.I.T.T look like?

Post by cajunknight0153 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 am

i watched the GST interview on the Attack KITT and according to him, it doesn't look like there's gonna be a SPM version of this KITT, the Pursuit mode is gonna be just like on the original KITT, stock mode or normal mode or whatever u wanna call it, Pursuit mode in the original just made KITT go faster, kinda like turbo boost without leaving the ground, which he actually did in a few episodes, he pressed Turbo Boost and it just gave him a big boost of speed, anyway thats irrelevant right now, i think the Pursuit mode in the new KITT is just gonna make him go faster like the original

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:15 pm

I got the impression of GST's various interviews that there are going to be several different KITTs designed for whatever mission requires them. My guess is some form of alterations to the following standard modes.

Hero KITT (pursuit)
Attack KITT
4x4 Truck KITT disguise
Super Pursuit Mode KITT (hasn't been seen or designed yet, but he did say there would be one)

=VK=
:dash:

AzBat360
Recruit

Post by AzBat360 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:31 am

From what I saw of the videos Mr. Thompson said that he just thought Pursuit Mode was just a button press. I believe this means that there's only going to be Hero & Attack KITT. The "off road package" as he called it is just one of the many retro fits that we will see from episode to episode that are mission specific. I don't think we'll see a Super Pursuit Mode.

AzBat360