Questions for those who went to the con

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Questions for those who went to the con

Post by weeezl » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Im scouring the net now for where I read this and Im not the only person thats heard this, Im waiting for a reply from someone who might know and Ill get back.

Watch this space.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Well we just saw the spoilers for episode 5, and GST said Friday that he was writing episode 6. So it doesn't seem like they are that far out to where they would have a KI2T episode lined up yet.

I think it's just wishful thinking, but I hope not.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm

As of yet I havent dug that info up, Im still looking.

I did wanna just say that there is a high possibility that this is true, WD done voice work for Mio so hes obviously interested in doing Kitt again, so why not?

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Maybe it was MJKnight's YouTube that you heard it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrP0-G2qfhg (3:25)

MJ's videos are good but the one problem with MJ's videos I find is that he never uses the description to link to things he talked about. So we can't find out what he saw and help prove or debunk it.

To me it sounds like he's just getting the Con interviews confused. Maybe Sue can find out what his source is.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 pm

neps wrote:Maybe it was MJKnight's YouTube that you heard it?

MJ's videos are good but the one problem with MJ's videos I find is that he never uses the description to link to things he talked about. So we can't find out what he saw and help prove or debunk it.

To me it sounds like he's just getting the Con interviews confused. Maybe Sue can find out what his source is.
I read it somewhere the other day and on a blog I think, Im not sure, ive been trying to find it ever since because i wanted to post the link here. As for MJKnights video, I heard it there also, I sent him a message asking if he knew any more about it and if he did, maybe he could share the info with us.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Humm, I’m not sure where he got that. Often times he gets it from KRO. I’ll ask him to reply to this thread.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Niggle Snoosh
Operative

Post by Niggle Snoosh » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:45 pm

As Weeezl said, we know William Daniels has given his talents to the mil KR GPS so is should be willing to delve into the world of KR again.
I do (really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really) hope the rumour of his involvment is true and if it is i would expect would take place after the initial 13 episodes. Whether that will still be a considered part of the first season or season two instead remains to be seen but i imagine that would be a very important card to play to keep us (The original series fans) watching (as if we needed one)
Michael: "Devon, someone tried to kill me last night!"
Devon: "I have an alibi"

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:08 pm

MJ Knight finally got back to me, his answer was a little vague...
All, I 've heard from another youtube user is that Daniels' is 'rumoured' to have been persuaded to come back.

That is all I have heard.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:16 pm

MJKnight has said several things in the past that are at best, a little iffy, at least from some of the videos of his that I have seen.. I'd always take what he says when it comes to news or "rumors" with a grain of salt unless there's actual source for it.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: