The Original KITT

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The Original KITT

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat May 17, 2008 3:03 am

I really miss seeing and hearing the old KITT and William Daniels voice. I remember they were talking about bringing him back and talking more about the old KITT and other characters from the show. They stated in the interviews that the old KITT is somehow buried in the new KITT's motherboard if I am not mistaken. I felt weird and yet sad at the same time seeing KITT in pieces and then the other KITT's in the garage. I am so physced and can't wait to see how they are going to explore into that and the 25 year gap, stating what happened to KITT and Michael Knight and who knows maybe other characters.

I was thinking something like in one episode KITT is kidnapped as well as Mike Tracuer, and then Michael Knight has to bring back the old KITT to try and help find Tracuer and the new KITT.

Anyways I also wish they would of mentioned Devon at least. What do you guys think in particular with the original KITT?

Thanks

Joe

HanzenRider
Volunteer

Re: The Original KITT

Post by HanzenRider » Sat May 17, 2008 3:18 am

Well, call me crazy...

But, I did have a vision that since rumors were told that the new Kitt is using the old Kitt's cpu or whatever you wanna call it... that one day Michael Knight will come back and help his son solve some kind of situation that only Michael Knight and K2000 Kitt knows how to deal with. He'd use his hand on the touch screen for identification, to bring back the original Kitt in the Mustang. Suddenly you'd hear William Daniel's voice, "Really good to see you again Michael"

:lol:
:kitt2:
HanzenRider

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Sat May 17, 2008 3:57 am

HanzenRider wrote:Well, call me crazy...

But, I did have a vision that since rumors were told that the new Kitt is using the old Kitt's cpu or whatever you wanna call it... that one day Michael Knight will come back and help his son solve some kind of situation that only Michael Knight and K2000 Kitt knows how to deal with. He'd use his hand on the touch screen for identification, to bring back the original Kitt in the Mustang. Suddenly you'd hear William Daniel's voice, "Really good to see you again Michael"

:lol:
and the scene would continue with the Mustang morphing into the good old '82 Trans-Am KITT and Michael saying something like: "Welcome back buddy, welcome back!" :D

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat May 17, 2008 11:25 am

See having MK touch the screen is a cool idea but morphing into the old Trans-Am is kinda silly.

I really want the old KITT to be returning and William Daniels, I mean he did Knight Rider 2000, y not this?

Joe

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat May 17, 2008 6:09 pm

It wasn't something confirmed to really be the case, they just said they'd like to think that.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sat May 17, 2008 7:25 pm

JJSoCrazy wrote: I was thinking something like in one episode KITT is kidnapped as well as Mike Tracuer, and then Michael Knight has to bring back the old KITT to try and help find Tracuer and the new KITT.
Joe
Not Kidnapped, Kittnapped. He He He. :lol: I started writing an episode like that and didn’t finish. Check it out.
http://cid-d49efa5da4cd8adb.skydrive.li ... x/Writings
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

HanzenRider
Volunteer

Post by HanzenRider » Tue May 20, 2008 10:36 am

JJSoCrazy wrote:See having MK touch the screen is a cool idea but morphing into the old Trans-Am is kinda silly.

I really want the old KITT to be returning and William Daniels, I mean he did Knight Rider 2000, y not this?

Joe
U know how old William Daniels is? He's over 80 years old, and he's already working on other projects with Disney, as far as I know...

I agree.. morphing into 82 Trans am is silly.
:kitt2:
HanzenRider