where are all the knight rider fans in new england

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

where are all the knight rider fans in new england

Post by CJaguar442 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:29 am

hi,

besides me and Tahoe

give a shout out
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: where are all the knight rider fans in new england

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:27 am

Right now? Probably either going to work/school or still sleeping. ;)
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

MikeBKnight
Rookie

Post by MikeBKnight » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Well, one is here, from CT. I've only seen one car that looks like Kitt in CT, a few months ago at a Classic Car show in Vernon off 83. They have it every Friday starting in May. Other then that, I have never even seen a 1982 Trans Am here in this state (well, that is in good condition, and that has the full bolling ball style hubcaps).

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Re: where are the knight rider fans in New England

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Thu May 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Thankfully, I am not alone...!
about a wk ago while doing a run,coming back from Vermont...I did see a t/a done up like KARR -cept the windows where tinted ( cool ) - headed west....towards N.Y. & it had Penn,PA plates...!

Oh by the way, I am almost fini with my KR-fan fic...2 outta 4 stories based here in New England....

I had a blast writing them!---THO SOME FOLKS may see it/read it as jumpy-jittery...I kept it true to KR tho I did veer off in a different direction...I kept the main characters & created some new ones in story, along with a few crossover folks whom seem to fit the KR universe...( kept the legal stuff in to cover my butt too!) Sooooooo, with that...the time is coming for the finish & up load to here....hang on for a ride,fasten your seatbelt...!

SeanX- pilot,driver,mech,partner of T.A.H.O.E. and I'd love to be-friend reprogram K.A.R.R.
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightdriver » Sat May 03, 2008 3:42 pm

MikeBKnight wrote:Well, one is here, from CT. I've only seen one car that looks like Kitt in CT, a few months ago at a Classic Car show in Vernon off 83. They have it every Friday starting in May. Other then that, I have never even seen a 1982 Trans Am here in this state (well, that is in good condition, and that has the full bolling ball style hubcaps).
Mike,

That would probably have been me. I usually hit the Vernon show with KITT every week. Well, last
year anyways. KITT is currently getting a make over and I hope to have him back out in the next
few weeks or so. So keep your eye out for us there. :mrgreen:
Brian - Knightdriver.com

MikeBKnight
Rookie

Post by MikeBKnight » Sat May 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Cool ! It's good to hear that the make over is coming along well. I remember when I talked with you that you did say you were going to be re-doing KITT over the winter/spring. Just so you remember who I was my father also had his 1970 Firebird Formula 400 there a few times towards the end of the meets last season. We came by to check out your car, and IMO, was the best car there as for that was the first time in my life I have seen a 1982 trans am in great condition (with the full hubcaps, PMD seats, etc.) let a lone a KITT in person !!! I was like, "we have to enter your car in that show, cuase I want to see KITT lol.
Well, good luck on your project, and I hope to see you in a few weeks.

Mike