Animated Cell Phone Wallpapers?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Animated Cell Phone Wallpapers?

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Anyone know where I can find some good Knight Rider based Animated Cell Phone Wallpapers for a AT&T V551 flip-phone? I'm really looking for a good one to replace the bland standard one that came with the phone and I'm having a hell of a time trying to find anything online. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for but animated dash graphics are always good and nothing from the 08 Backdoor pilot please.

I could make something custom I guess but I'm not sure how to go about that process. Any info anyone has would be great.

If someone would point me in the right direction or has files or something they'd like to share, I'd appreciate the help sprucing up my phone.

Thanks.

=VK=
:dash:

dustindustries
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Animated Cell Phone Wallpapers?

Post by dustindustries » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:56 am

I saw this on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09jeyzDS ... re=related maybe you can ask this guy where he go it from though he responded in spanish to one question. Good Luck
DUST doesn`t RUST!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:44 am

He essentially is saying he made an animated gif using Flash for that video. I know how to do that too, just have to figure out the screen dimensions and find a way to capture the video I guess. I waa hoping I wouldn't have to go through all that though.

=VK=
:dash:

watchall
Volunteer

Post by watchall » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:59 pm

I made my own for my desktop screen saver and then resized it for my sony ericsson phone check it out at the link

If you like it.... give me your cell phone screen size and i'll make it into a gif for you.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~watchall/re ... honea1.mpg

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Post by scottab21 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:28 am

Hey VK, I use this one here. You can either download it of the PC, or go to the site on your phone and download directly. You can use it as a Wallpaper, or a screensaver (mine is set for the screensaver). Enjoy! Here's the link, I hope it works for you. 8)

http://www.mobango.com/media_details/ani4/ZIKjGvDPUsw=

:kitt: :karr:

cajunknight0153
Operative

Post by cajunknight0153 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:13 pm

on the new Knight Rider myspace page, i saw they had a nice cell phone wallpaper but i never could figure out how to get it on my cell phone. can anyone help me?

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 pm

cajunknight0153 wrote:on the new Knight Rider myspace page, i saw they had a nice cell phone wallpaper but i never could figure out how to get it on my cell phone. can anyone help me?
Depends on the type of phone you have and your service provider. I have Verizon Wireless and basically I just copy pictures and upload them to a Verizon Web site where I can then download the pictures to my phone and set them as wallpaper. Other phones have to be plugged into the computer and perhaps have the pictures downloaded from a file folder. Not sure about any other methods.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: