Jennifer may not be the mother and a cast clear out :-)

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DrWho2005
Operative

Jennifer may not be the mother and a cast clear out :-)

Post by DrWho2005 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:12 pm

"she did a good job of raising you"

This can easily suggest Jennifer is the foster mother, aunt, etc etc. Hell, maybe she was Devons daughter or something.

KR2K8 Season one ends with Bonnie bringing Stevie out of hiding.
She was hidden from Michael by Devon and Bonnie to keep her safe.
She is also revealed as Mikes real mother.

Michael, Stevie, Bonnie all come back to FLAG, Michael gets ride of the FBI Chickie, Gramains daughter and Rat Face.

He brings back KITT also.
Now we Can Have Michael, MIke, Stevie, Bonnie, KITT and Fake Kitt.

Og the joy.

but seriously..

Jennifer may not be the real mother.

Kitzira
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Jennifer may not be the mother and a cast clear out :-)

Post by Kitzira » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Erm, Stevie was killed in the original KR episode, "Scent of the Roses."

So unless they're going to go ahead and rewrite classic KR, it won't happen.

But that could still make her Mike's mother.. mebbe.. kinda.. if you stretch the time line around all wonky like.
Read KR Fanfiction and Post your own at http://www.knightfic.com

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:29 pm

she did a good job of raising you
No I think he was just saying she did a good job considering she had to do it all by herself without a husband around. Michael says “It couldn’t have been easy.” And Mike bitterly replies, “It wasn’t, for either of us.” Ouch.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:22 am

We're gonna need a "Maury" episode... I can see it now...

Maury: Michael, you are NOT the father!

*He goes running backstage in tears.*

I'd have had that be a woman but Mike's mother as far as we know, is dead so that'd be kind of hard.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Stevie had Mike adopted before the 'White Bird' episode because she couldnt cope raising the child without her boyfriend who she thought died. When she realised who MK was she didnt tell him because she knew that MK could not go back to his life as ML at that time but knew that he would want to give up everything if he found out. Stevie sacrificed MK's feelings for the greater good of what he could achieve as a 'loner' rather than a part time dad...

Devon knew about the child as he had been in contact with Stevie via the witness protection scheme and only told MK after SOR when MK went back to the foundation. With Stevie dead MT was then moved from his original adoptive parents at MK's request, aged 3-4, to live with Jenny, who was a long time friend of Wilton Knight's chief designer at Knight Industries, Charles Graiman. This enabled MK to keep an eye on his son but from a safe enough distance not to bring trouble to their door. This is why MK was ambiguous with that line about "from the very first day..." referring to MT's relationship with Jenny. This disruption early on in MT's childhood led to his more rebellious streak as he never felt he belonged in any one particular place...

Ok, its not an airtight plotline but it ties in with the idea that Stevie was MK's one true love (soppy romantic, i know but hey, thereya go) and that the only way he could have a child out there is with his love. Besides as KR storylines go, arent we used to the odd bit of 'dubious story continuity...'???

would anyone else buy this idea ?? (loosely????)

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:10 pm

ok, HERES the twist....

there was only a passing mention of MRS Graiman, was she ever named???

my memory says no (could be wrong) and im gonna run with that and suggest that Mrs Graiman's maiden name was Barstowe... (ok you think Graiman looks old but we're goin back plenty of years and what exactly happened to Bonnie in season 2...?)

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:09 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:Ok, its not an airtight plotline but it ties in with the idea that Stevie was MK's one true love (soppy romantic, i know but hey, thereya go) and that the only way he could have a child out there is with his love. Besides as KR storylines go, arent we used to the odd bit of 'dubious story continuity...'???

would anyone else buy this idea ?? (loosely????)
I think it's all well thought out on your part, but forcing the audience to buy the idea of Stevie being Mike's real mother is even more contrivance than what the storyline already is. It's like forcing a round peg through a square hole—the pieces to the puzzle don't quite fit. Better off that we're left with this mysterious Jennifer as Mike's mother to keep things more simple.

I'm personally subscribing to the theory that Michael slept with Jennifer during the in-between missions between "Knight Of the Phoenix" and "Deadly Maneuvers" (its original airdate is October 1, 1982). As I said in another post, Mike's birthdate is June 10, 1983, which means he had to have been conceived in October of 1982, which easily fits directly into this timeframe.
phoenix_knight wrote:ok, HERES the twist....

my memory says no (could be wrong) and im gonna run with that and suggest that Mrs Graiman's maiden name was Barstowe... (ok you think Graiman looks old but we're goin back plenty of years and what exactly happened to Bonnie in season 2...?)
OK, now you're losing me. I think that would be making things a bit ridiculous at this point to suggest that Mrs. Graiman is actually Bonnie's mother and that Sarah is really her long-lost sister. Two K.I.T.T.s, a father-son partnership with Mike and Michael, and a sister-sister partnership between Sarah and Bonnie?

By the way, Bonnie pursued studies at a university as explained in "Knight Of the Drones." Problem with that is April happened to conveniently become M.I.A. as Michael tried to convince Bonnie to return to the Foundation. I suppose no more convenient than the fact that every time Bonnie installed a new feature in K.I.T.T., voilà, Michael ends up needing it in the same episode.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:Stevie had Mike adopted before the 'White Bird' episode because she couldnt cope raising the child without her boyfriend who she thought died. When she realised who MK was she didnt tell him because she knew that MK could not go back to his life as ML at that time but knew that he would want to give up everything if he found out. Stevie sacrificed MK's feelings for the greater good of what he could achieve as a 'loner' rather than a part time dad...
You almost sold me there, but then I thought of Michael saying “I realized I said goodbye a long time ago.” That kinda indicates more than a good friend who is raising your child. Maybe he was sad about loosing his identity and his fiancé so he turned to Jen for solace, she possibly was hanging around the Knight estate with Charles while he worked on the car. Once Michael left the Knight estate and was headquartered at FLAG he lost touch with Jen. Or likewise once the car was done Charles and Jen were moved for safety.
Realizing he still loved Stevie would kinda put and end to the Jen relationship.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:ok, HERES the twist....

Bonnie isn't her mother unless Bonnie two had a kid that was never mentioned and just how far fetched that would be. Seriously need to stop trying to connect everything in such a bad fanfic like manner and besides that would mean she's dead and for some reason looked completely different.. Sarah's mother isn't important enough to be given much depth, maybe, MAYBE she could've been Bonnie's older sister but that's about it.

Besides we know what happened with Bonnie during season too, the real story and the storyline explanation of what happened when she came back the next season.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:32 pm

hehee i said it was a twist....

created debate though didnt it...?

greelywinger
Rookie

Post by greelywinger » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 pm

It's fun to speculate, but it get's to a point that you overdo it.
Everybody in the KR universe does not have to have family ties of some kind.
What if Bonnie has NO famly ties to Sarah or her mother.
We know that MK is MT's father (as the storyline has told us this).
Suggesting that Stevie is MT's mother is stretching reality way too far.
Also, the episode Whitebird aired in March 1983.
MT was born June 1983.
If Stevie was MT's real mother, she would have been 6 months pregnant in the episode.
Funny she didn't look pregnant.
Also when MT was supposed to have been conceived (October 1982) Stevie thought ML was dead,
she didn't know about MK yet.
"I'd like my songs to be durable to the ear and exciting to the mind" Marc Bolan