KITT VS KARR QUESTION

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DJCHRISSTEVENS
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT VS KARR QUESTION

Post by DJCHRISSTEVENS » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey Everyone..
I have a question regarding the episode KITT vs KARR. When John is in KARR and he is driving towards the semi to steal the laser. KARR says: "unless you want to be pressed into the diesel block I wouldnt move Mr. Miles." How the heck would KARR know who Devon is? I mean. What are some speculations?

:D
:kitt:

Kitzira
Operative

Re: KITT VS KARR QUESTION

Post by Kitzira » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Devon has been working for the Knight Foundation for quite awhile, even while Wilton was working on the first AI, Karr.

More story is elaborated on in the earlier episode, "Trust Doesn't Rust."
Read KR Fanfiction and Post your own at http://www.knightfic.com

Romulus9
Rookie

Re: KITT VS KARR QUESTION

Post by Romulus9 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Per Trust Doesn't Rust, it's assumed that KARR's programming, with the exception of the program to protect human life, is identical to KITT. KARR would, as a result, know all about the people at FLAG up to the time he was scrapped in favor of KITT. In TDR, he referenced Wilton Knight, showing his knowledge of FLAG. Devon was just as important, if not more so, to the operation of FLAG, so KARR would know him. He didn't know about KITT because his programming and memory banks wouldn't have been continually updated once KITT took precedence.