UK Showing Details

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

UK Showing Details

Post by K.I.T.T » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm

As per Knight Rider UK
Are you really wanting to see the new Knight Rider??? Well it may come sooner then we think! Thanks to Martin who emailed me today with this. He contacted SKY TV here in the UK asking when and if they will commission it. Well they replied and we can exclusively reveal the details!

"Thank you for your email to Sky. We currently cannot confirm when the Knight Rider series will be aired. However, bidding between the UK and US is in May, so we may have further details for you after then."

So by May, a channel on Sky will have it! I have said in the past to expect it in the summer, this still could be a reality as schedules are made wayyy in advance, but this is a little something we needed! Stay tuned for more info soon

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: UK Showing Details

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Hope everyone over there that as already seen it through certain other methods does so again when it airs over there. Excellent ratings outside the US certainly would help keep it alive.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Re: UK Showing Details

Post by Skav » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:21 am

I wouldn't give SKY one penny of my money as they are a rip off ie showing the same films about 100 times and I'm not into football so the sports channels are useless to me.

I am into boxing but Setanta are even getting that now.

Guess I will have to figure out another way to see it.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;