Worst episode ever...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pezze87
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Worst episode ever...

Post by pezze87 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:26 am

I know there were much of beautiful episodes of Knight Rider... But there were some bad, too. What do you all think was the worst episode ever? I mean in which one were no action, an awful story and so on..

I think it was Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show Spectacular or Voodoo Knight...
The Knight is back!

Romulus9
Rookie

Re: Worst episode ever...

Post by Romulus9 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:51 am

Voodoo Knight. It wasn't really a good episode plus it has the added sting of being the last episode.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:16 pm

I think most people are going to pick "Voo Doo Knight" just as they'd probably pick "K.I.T.T. Vs. K.A.R.R." or "Junk Yard Dog" for their favorite episodes. Boring.

Just to be different, one bad episode I dislike is "Knight Sting." The whole episode was rather boring with the same annoying tune played throughout and seemingly at the beginning of every scene. Plus, K.I.T.T. was disguised through most of the episode and barely did anything.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Romulus9
Rookie

Post by Romulus9 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:01 pm

I realize I'm in the minority on that one but I liked Knight Sting. Not only did it directly incorporate the whole FLAG cast into the mission, it also played very well off of one of my favorite movies, "The Sting".

Here's one that came to mind that angered me:

Knight and Knerd

I really want to punch that guy. You all know who I'm talking about.

KnightLegend
Rookie

Post by KnightLegend » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:05 pm

I love KR too much to see any episode as bad although Voodoo Knight could've been better, for saying its the last episode it seems half hearted, I know it wasn't planned to be the last episode but I feel they could've done something more. 'The Scent of Roses' (the planned season finale) also seemed very rushed, I could tell there were scenes that would've been more fleshed out more and there was so much more that could've been expanded on. I still think those episodes are good though, just should've been better.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:21 pm

That's why I prefer to think of the Scent of Roses is the final episode, just as it should have been.

Never liked Mouth of the Snake myself.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

MJknight
Operative

Post by MJknight » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:19 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:That's why I prefer to think of the Scent of Roses is the final episode, just as it should have been.

Never liked Mouth of the Snake myself.
Me neither. It ended up being 40 % Michael & KITT and 60 % David Doulton from the failure that was Code of Vengeance.
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight

micheal knights son
Volunteer

Post by micheal knights son » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Personally I don't like "Trust Doesn't Rust". There is far too much repeated footage from earlier episodes, Shots that are supposed to KARR are quite clearly KITT, the voice box for KARR appears to be mounted in a silver background with nothing else. What should have been a great episode is turned into a poor one due to countless mistakes.

My personal favourite is "Knight of the Juggernaut" but I also really like "Nobody does it better", "A good knights work", "Lost Knight" and "Halloween Knight"
Michael : alright gimme all the turbo boost you've got.

Kitt : michael we may not clear.

Michael : No choice Pal, HIT IT!!!!!

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:05 pm

VDK doesn't have much typical KR action but I think it gets slated too much because it was entertaining in terms of comedy value.

Knight Song is without doubt the worst one. Where was the action??? It just had KITT teaching a bunch of kids how to sing and make a good song or something.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Romulus9
Rookie

Post by Romulus9 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:58 pm

micheal knights son wrote:Personally I don't like "Trust Doesn't Rust". There is far too much repeated footage from earlier episodes, Shots that are supposed to KARR are quite clearly KITT, the voice box for KARR appears to be mounted in a silver background with nothing else. What should have been a great episode is turned into a poor one due to countless mistakes.

My personal favourite is "Knight of the Juggernaut" but I also really like "Nobody does it better", "A good knights work", "Lost Knight" and "Halloween Knight"

I just happened to be watching Knight of the Juggernaut tonight.

It just reminded me... Jennifer Knight was a real bitch, huh?

Bonnie sure was hot.

pezze87
Rookie

Post by pezze87 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Jennifer Knight?? Oh yesss!!! But to turn back to topic, I think that Trust doesn't rust would have had an excellent story, but really was made bad... And one thing 'til today i never understood: how could KARR be there in one piece after the explosion in the episode of the 1st season...???? :shock:
The Knight is back!

David
Rookie

Post by David » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm

I really don't like The Scent of Roses. Everything about it makes me cringe, from the bad dialogue to Michael's horrendous taste in sweaters.

Most of season 4 is total trunks, to be fair.

Judd
Operative

Post by Judd » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:47 pm

I watched the first three seasons of Knight Rider but only saw an episode or two of season four. I don't remember if they changed the time or day the series was on back then. I do remember only watching a couple of episodes in the final season and didn't care for it. I don't remember what the episodes were.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:56 am

Knight song, scent of roses
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Black Cat
Recruit

Post by Black Cat » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

LET IT BE ME. So different comparing to the rest of the great 2nd season. Horrible plot, and the ending... :?

knightofthephoenix
Operative

Post by knightofthephoenix » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Knight Rider 2000.

Yeah, I know it's not an episode, but people continue to consider this the sequel to the series.

KnightLady
Operative

Post by KnightLady » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Another vote here for "Let it Be Me," as one of the worst episodes ever of KR. And season four could've been better. I did like Knight Sting, for the most part, but, I didn't like the idea of KITT being hidden in another car's body. :(

octopus7
Volunteer

Post by octopus7 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:50 am

Sorry I haven't posted for a looong time guys. Been rather busy as i'm in the process of joining the Royal Australian Navy. Anyway one episode that makes me cringe is the bloody awful "ride for life" I even refuse to watch it on DVD. I just hate the part at the end when KITT is flashing his lights and opening and closing his doors, they turned KITT into something that looked stupid. And I agree with everyone else as well, Voodoo knight was pretty bad as well!
Check out my 3D artwork
http://octopus7.deviantart.com/

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:24 pm

octopus7 wrote:Sorry I haven't posted for a looong time guys. Been rather busy as i'm in the process of joining the Royal Australian Navy. Anyway one episode that makes me cringe is the bloody awful "ride for life" I even refuse to watch it on DVD. I just hate the part at the end when KITT is flashing his lights and opening and closing his doors, they turned KITT into something that looked stupid. And I agree with everyone else as well, Voodoo knight was pretty bad as well!
Not "ride for life" but "race for life" :)

For me, the worst episode is "Deadly Maneuvers" (Season One), because it's very boring and monothonic :roll:

knightdogg
Rookie

Post by knightdogg » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 pm

1) Voo Doo Knight
2) Mouth of the Snake Parts 1 & 2
3) Knight and Knerd
4) Knight Song