Possible story line for KARR in new series.

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Gadjet
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Possible story line for KARR in new series.

Post by Gadjet » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:18 pm

I watched the pilot again yesterday and noticed something that could lead to a evil vesion of KITT.

As we know KITTs specs were on the hard drives that were stolen, these must have been decoded as they were nearly able to hack KITT.

Now what if they managed to send the specs to there client or someone also with nasty intent?

Could this mean later in the series we see another KARR or simular?

Just a thought.

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Re: Possible story line for KARR in new series.

Post by Crumbling Down » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Very nice thinking! I feel they left lots of "options" available in the pilot for a future series.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:46 pm

The original KARR could kick new KARR's...well, bumper. I think old KARR should make an appearance, or at least mention. I wonder what new KITT would think about him. Then again, he'd probably be inclined to believe whatever Charles Graemon said...:roll:
McKurra: Read it, Karr.
KARR: But I -
McKurra: Read it.
KARR: -sigh- Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...
KNIGHT RIDER 2020 - a series canon by Knightsong

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:23 am

Gadjet wrote:I watched the pilot again yesterday and noticed something that could lead to a evil vesion of KITT.

As we know KITTs specs were on the hard drives that were stolen, these must have been decoded as they were nearly able to hack KITT.

Now what if they managed to send the specs to there client or someone also with nasty intent?

Could this mean later in the series we see another KARR or simular?

Just a thought.

Gadjet
Totally plausible, since we're forced to believe that there was always a Charles Graiman who invented K.I.T.T., and a mysterious Jennifer woman with whom Michael fathered a baby and never gave so much as a second thought to throughout the series.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

loneknight4000
Recruit

Post by loneknight4000 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:37 am

they could use the spec of k3000 to revamp KARR i think it should be how ever the blackriver guys were working for (i hope it to be Garth Knight) has KARRs cpu and it was KARR who told him about Charles Graiman hence they knew where he was and what he did and with the data they got from the hard drive build a new body for KARRs cpu with there own upgrades aswell as MBS witch Garth know how to produce can u imagin what K3000 tech would be like in a new goliath what could nano skin aswel as MBS do on that scale i think k3000 would leak fluids just like mike would p his pants

krfan08
Volunteer

Post by krfan08 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:27 pm

If they did bring back KARR, I would hope that they would bring back the original KARR (whether as a TransAm or not is immaterial)...it would be a lot more creepy to know he had all that experience and wisdom, and maybe 30 years of rage at being bodyless? That alone would make him a dangerous villain for the new, inexperienced KITT. IMO.

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm

loneknight4000 wrote:they could use the spec of k3000 to revamp KARR i think it should be how ever the blackriver guys were working for (i hope it to be Garth Knight) has KARRs cpu and it was KARR who told him about Charles Graiman hence they knew where he was and what he did and with the data they got from the hard drive build a new body for KARRs cpu with there own upgrades aswell as MBS witch Garth know how to produce can u imagin what K3000 tech would be like in a new goliath what could nano skin aswel as MBS do on that scale i think k3000 would leak fluids just like mike would p his pants
Hmm...and if they don't, quite an interesting opportunity for fanfiction. I call first read!!!
krfan08 wrote:If they did bring back KARR, I would hope that they would bring back the original KARR (whether as a TransAm or not is immaterial)...it would be a lot more creepy to know he had all that experience and wisdom, and maybe 30 years of rage at being bodyless? That alone would make him a dangerous villain for the new, inexperienced KITT. IMO.
I think our young grasshopper (K3K) needs to learn his limits. He sounds so confident with his defenses. We need to take him down a peg...let's hire KARR and Garthe as our hit men. :twisted: :karr:

By the way, something that's been eating at me forever now...in Junk Yard Dog, didn't Bonnie assemble the team that originally built old KITT? Graemon wasn't mentioned at all!
KARR: -sigh- Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm

loneknight4000 wrote:they could use the spec of k3000 to revamp KARR i think it should be how ever the blackriver guys were working for (i hope it to be Garth Knight) has KARRs cpu and it was KARR who told him about Charles Graiman hence they knew where he was and what he did and with the data they got from the hard drive build a new body for KARRs cpu with there own upgrades aswell as MBS witch Garth know how to produce can u imagin what K3000 tech would be like in a new goliath what could nano skin aswel as MBS do on that scale i think k3000 would leak fluids just like mike would p his pants
Hmm...and if they don't, quite an interesting opportunity for fanfiction. I call first read!!!
krfan08 wrote:If they did bring back KARR, I would hope that they would bring back the original KARR (whether as a TransAm or not is immaterial)...it would be a lot more creepy to know he had all that experience and wisdom, and maybe 30 years of rage at being bodyless? That alone would make him a dangerous villain for the new, inexperienced KITT. IMO.
I think our young grasshopper (K3K) needs to learn his limits. He sounds so confident with his defenses. We need to take him down a peg...let's hire KARR and Garthe as our hit men. :twisted: :karr:

By the way, something that's been eating at me forever now...in Junk Yard Dog, didn't Bonnie assemble the team that originally built old KITT? Graemon wasn't mentioned at all!

kitt1987
Recruit

Post by kitt1987 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:10 am

Do we honestly need KARR to return? I'm all for seeing what other different storylines the new show can provide without rehashing old bits. KARR's dead, heck for all we know so's the original KITT too but time will tell. :)

kopiikat
Rookie

Post by kopiikat » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 am

kitt1987 wrote:Do we honestly need KARR to return? I'm all for seeing what other different storylines the new show can provide without rehashing old bits. KARR's dead, heck for all we know so's the original KITT too but time will tell. :)
Ohh, don't say such things. :D
KITT: 请别叫我‘汽车’或是‘几只轮子’,我是奈特工业2000号!

DorianX
Recruit

Post by DorianX » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:48 am

K2007 wrote:
Absence of evidence != Evidence of Absence. The only way this would be a mistake or even unusual would be if Bonnie named everyone and then said outright that she'd assembled *all* of KITT's original builders. We can assume that Graiman either wasn't available during Junk Yard Dog, or that he looked a lot different when he was younger and he *was* there, as a non-speaking part.

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Post by GarthKnight08 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:42 pm

I think if the series is picked im sure there will be a nemisis in every show & sometime a evil car would appear, although i dont think it will be KARR.
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:21 pm

The car should have a goatee! >_> <_<

I still like my idea more. But I could certainly live without KARR returning unless it's played up for comedy sake with the new KITT obliterating him. :Evil: He should now be a very obsolete prototype (KITT by season three should have over matched KARR even at 100%) with that being the source of bitterness. :lol:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

darthknight72
Recruit

Post by darthknight72 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:28 am

I think it would be cool for the new KITT to battle another super-car.Im really not into re-cycling ideas from the old show but a battle between KITT and another car his equal could be some pretty cool tv.I dont want to see it as a 1 show thing though,I would like to see it build throughout a couple of episodes.I think it would be pretty hard to cram everything into a 1 hour show.Something cool to consider,what if KITTs nemises wasnt another Mustang but instead a new Camaro.Talk about cool,I think if they do re-introduce into the series KITTs arch-rival shouldnt be another Mustang.Plus how cool would it be to see the classic Ford vs. Chevy played out on our favorite show.

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:51 pm

darthknight72 wrote:I think it would be cool for the new KITT to battle another super-car.Im really not into re-cycling ideas from the old show but a battle between KITT and another car his equal could be some pretty cool tv.
That's exactly what KITT vs. KARR was. If it repeats the original series that much, chances are the show will lose viewers.

darthknight72
Recruit

Post by darthknight72 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:39 pm

You can have another super-car vs KITT without it being like re-cycling the old KARR storyline.KARR was KITTs equal.An evil twin of the same vechile-the only difference being there primary program.You can introduce another super-car,maybe even one a little superior to KITT.If done right it could be pretty good TV.Dont forget a lot of people watching the new series arent going to be necessarly fans of the original.I dont want them to re-hash the KARR storyline but a different spin on the original idea might be good.

K2007
Operative

Post by K2007 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:13 pm

darthknight72 wrote:...I dont want them to re-hash the KARR storyline but a different spin on the original idea might be good.
Ditto.

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:57 am

Just being out there silly for a sec. You know what I'd love? To find out KARR is actually "The Client". Imagine him as a big AI holed up somewhere just fuming for revenge, manipulating things all around him to ferret out all those he feels did him wrong. Then if you wanted the "Supercar vs. Supercar" story he would construct a new body based on Graiman's designs and manipulate it using his AI, like a puppet on the field. It would make him much more of a threat than an individual "Ok, we blew up the car, moving on." type deal as they treated him in the original series.
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)

knightnx
Recruit

Post by knightnx » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Goldbug maybe onto something
if you remember back to Team Knight Rider (as lame as it was)
there was someone called shadow who was helping TKR though they never knew who or what he was he was actually KITT (in cpu form) he subsequently got stolen, by who? we dont know but they knew shadow was kitt

they could have a Karr / CPU controlled super villian lurking in the shadows? :karr: