Turbo Boost Poll Note

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Turbo Boost Poll Note

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 am

Normally I would keep this request in the Motion Picture section but we really need as many votes as possible to prove to TWC that turbo boost is an important feature of Knight Rider mythology and should be included in the motion picture. If you support Turbo Boost and desire to see it in the feature film, please go in there and vote on the proper thread.

The same goes for the Knight Rider Motion Picture Petition here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/knight-rider-movie

Feel free to voice your concerns there as well.

=VK=
:dash:

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Turbo Boost Poll Note

Post by Crumbling Down » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:02 am

signed
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:24 pm

victor kros wrote:Normally I would keep this request in the Motion Picture section but we really need as many votes as possible to prove to TWC that turbo boost is an important feature of Knight Rider mythology and should be included in the motion picture. If you support Turbo Boost and desire to see it in the feature film, please go in there and vote on the proper thread.

The same goes for the Knight Rider Motion Picture Petition here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/knight-rider-movie

Feel free to voice your concerns there as well.

=VK=
first Revolution Films didn't wan't KITT to talk (at least that was a wide spread rumor) and now TWC don't want KITT to have a turbo boost? what's wrong with those people :evil:
i'll sign this petition right away, let's see if we can have a say in that decision :?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:27 pm

It is a shame and very irriating when studio executives get involved who don't have a clue about the movies they're trying to make but keep in mind these sort of studio brass are more on the business/financial end of things and only tend to see things in terms of how much it's going to cost them, not so much in terms of artistic/storytelling necessities.

They tend to desire proof in numbers, so I say let's give it to them.

Thanks for signing and voting.

=VK=

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightprobe89 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:30 am

turbo boost is very important for the feature film, everybody please go to the motion picture section of the forum and put your vote in to have turbo boost added in the feature film. dont let these studio bosses mess up our knight rider movie that we have been waiting so long to see. turbo boost is a must have feature in kitt!!!!!
in glen larson we trust.

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Now maybe you have just an inkling of the frustration they went thorough on the NBC pilot. It's always a battle between creative types and money types.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:57 pm

I have no sympathy for NBCU and you should realize that Shapeshifter. There is no excuse for the lackluster script or design. They did some things right, they did a lot of things wrong.

We'll see if they can find some redemption with their potential series.

=VK=

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Ok Moderators, what's the deal with not being able to edit my posts about 3-5 minutes after I post them? This is starting to get real irritating. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I was trying to revise my last post and it said I can no longer delete or edit it. Is this some new feature?

This would have been my edit because I felt my response might be taken the wrong way.

EDIT - I have little sympathy for NBCU Shapeshifter. There is little excuse for the lackluster script or design. They did some things right, they did a lot of things wrong. I am not the only one who has expressed these views after seeing the final product.

We'll see if they can find some redemption with their potential series.

=VK=

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:14 pm

The "Edit Post" feature was deactivated a while ago. Everybody is in the same position. If it's a big enough issue to the members in general we can have a polite discussion about reactivating it.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:The "Edit Post" feature was deactivated a while ago. Everybody is in the same position. If it's a big enough issue to the members in general we can have a polite discussion about reactivating it.
- Fair enough, I'd like to inform everyone now that I will not be held responsible for any possible miscommunications. misinterpretations, or typos in my post(s) on this site that may be caused by the loss of these features.

If anyone has any concerns or questions about what I say in a post or response in the future, you can always contact me in a PM about it. Conflict isn't my intention, I am just covering my bases now to avoid any possible situations later.

With that out of the way, keep those votes coming!

=VK=

MJknight
Operative

Post by MJknight » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Signed.
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight