Knight Con UK 08 - Sept 27th

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Newcastle knight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Con UK 08 - Sept 27th

Post by Newcastle knight » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Hey guys

we've already organised this years replica meet up for the UK, and its set to be a big one !

Joao and Captain Nguyen are coming all the way from Holland, we've already got another 10 replicas confirmed, and 2 of my mates in their standard Trans Am's are coming down. There will be music on and a raffle with proceed's going to charity

Halifax Watermill
Premier Inn
Huddersfield Road
Salterhebble
Halifax
West Yorkshire
HX3 0QT

27th of September

And on the sunday after the event, Joao and some of the other guys (possibly myself) are having a road trip upto the cars of the stars museum in Keswick to see the KITT they have there if anyone is up for that.

I know its a huge distance to travel just for a weekend from America to England, but just incase some of you were on Holiday over here or something you know its happening :kitt:

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Con UK 08 - Sept 27th

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Man, if only u guys organized it for July / August I could have called in while over in the UK... :cry:

I'd reallly love to see a 3/4 season kitt up close, seen a 1/2 season one but I like the other one...

damm :cry:
--knightman--