Page 2 of 2

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:55 pm
by Rockatteer
me thinks VK takes himself WAY to seriously!!

As for Peters comments.. he really said nothing, other than he didn't like it and somehow thinks RC3 was a main character of the show worthy of being brought to the new show.

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:58 pm
by whet
Is it me? or was Peter what's his name abit bitter!

Did he even have the t.v switched off when the new Knight Rider was on?

Or in his bitterness did he just get his PA to write an awful review?

The fact is the new Michael is a slob he's not perfect by any means!

But the fact of the matter is, when trouble reared it's ugly head he stood and fought by his freinds.

Also showing the death of mike's mother showed how the character had another side to him,like here's a guy who

feels pain and acts very well.And as for the new voice of kitt Val Kilmer did a great job of the new kitt.
And has been in more movies than Peter "bit part actor" has seen in his entire life.

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:01 am
by Skav
Also showing the death of mike's mother showed how the character had another side to him,like here's a guy who feels pain and acts very well


I don't know, I thought Justin's acting approach to this scene was pretty weak and wooden. He hardly showed any emotion to his character's mother's death. He just stared at her with a blank expression.

Perhaps it was intentional, somehow, but even when he was going after the bad guys he didn't seem like he was going for revenge.

He was even more interested in how KITT was going to feel as he was about to stop them. "KITT, buddy, this is gonna hurt".

I didn't get it.

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:34 pm
by Lost Knight
Skav wrote:I don't know, I thought Justin's acting approach to this scene was pretty weak and wooden. He hardly showed any emotion to his character's mother's death. He just stared at her with a blank expression.

Perhaps it was intentional, somehow, but even when he was going after the bad guys he didn't seem like he was going for revenge.

He was even more interested in how KITT was going to feel as he was about to stop them. "KITT, buddy, this is gonna hurt".

I didn't get it.


I completely agree but just never got around to bringing it up yet. In fact, I thought the scene was played badly by both the actress who played Jennifer as well as Justin. One of the worst and most unconvincing deaths I've seen on screen in a while followed by an unconvincing reaction. I didn't quite feel like Mike was out for revenge until he told Sarah, "I'm not doing it for you." It seems like he didn't even care about Charles' safety at one point. He just seemed pissed and acted recklessly as a result.

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:27 pm
by GarthKnight08
First off this dude shouldnt really comment about anything! The character RC3 was utterly useless. out of place & made the 4th season even more horrible! What did he do besides get insulted by Devon constantly for being basic & simple plus always getting shot down by Michael trying to get into the action lol. He was basiclly the semi driver & the fact is he was in the show when it was going down the tubes & just helped it fall! Then he has the nerve to imply why he was left out of the new movie! Sorry Peter you shouldnt make make negitive comments when you are one of the most hated characters ever on the show lol! Lets face it guys we all could have done without the SPM, convertible KITT & Peter Parros! All the things he really wanted to see & commented about we didnt want anyway!

Am I right or wrong here?

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:18 pm
by Skav
First off this dude shouldnt really comment about anything! The character RC3 was utterly useless.


I see your point but it's good to get feedback from any of the original cast at all.

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:33 pm
by Michael Pajaro
GarthKnight, your opinion is neither right nor wrong; it simply is your opinion.

Peter Parros didn't create his character; the writers did. Whether or not the CHARACTER of RC3 was useful or not isn't really important to me when he comes to hearing the ACTOR'S opinion.

And frankly, I really liked SPM and the convertible.

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:32 pm
by GarthKnight08
Michael Pajaro wrote:GarthKnight, your opinion is neither right nor wrong; it simply is your opinion.

Peter Parros didn't create his character; the writers did. Whether or not the CHARACTER of RC3 was useful or not isn't really important to me when he comes to hearing the ACTOR'S opinion.

And frankly, I really liked SPM and the convertible.


Well i for one think that SPM & the convertible was just not needed & contributed to the shows downfall. I mean every show in the 4th season we had to see that damn SPM, now if they would have toned it down a bit it might have been alright. The few times we saw it at night was cool but not every single episode multiple times. To me SPM, the convertible & RC just took away from the show. You have to agree when you watch the 4th season it seems like a campy version of what it once was. It sickens me that they still charge $49.99 for the DVD set lol.

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:55 pm
by Kram061-1
SPM was BAD ENOUGH. But the Convertible was EVEN WORSE. FAR WORSE....

....Why does a car with T-Tops even need to be a convertible?????

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:14 pm
by GarthKnight08
Kram061-1 wrote:SPM was BAD ENOUGH. But the Convertible was EVEN WORSE. FAR WORSE....

....Why does a car with T-Tops even need to be a convertible?????


LOL Kram! Thats a great point!

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:49 pm
by Michael Pajaro
Kram061-1 wrote: ....Why does a car with T-Tops even need to be a convertible?????


If it has to be explained to you, then you'll never understand...

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:04 am
by GarthKnight08
Michael Pajaro wrote:
Kram061-1 wrote: ....Why does a car with T-Tops even need to be a convertible?????


If it has to be explained to you, then you'll never understand...


LOL!

Re: RC3 Gives his .02 Cents

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:01 am
by Knight-Armen
I think the statement from RC3 speaks for itself in terms of the new movie being a major disappointment to him. I know you guys expected a couple more lines from his part to support his argument, but really there is nothing more to say as far as he is concerned - "The story was weak". That's all he can say and the rest is just superficial...