Why hate on the Mustang?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

darthknight72
Recruit

Why hate on the Mustang?

Post by darthknight72 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:23 pm

I dont understand why some people on here are so apposed to KITT being a mustang.The ShelbyGT500KR has 550 hp.What does a '82 T/A have about 160hp.Granted these cars are not real GT500KR's they are Mustang Gt's equipped with a ford racing whipple supercharger that boosts hp from 300 to 500hp.Even a stock GT has 2x the Hp of a 82 T/A.The new mustang is also really aggressive looking which i really like.Now dont get me wrong i loved the old show and the T/A.I actually owned a couple of them just because of the show.It seems kina weird if you talk to some Knight rider fans they hate the Mustang as KITT but if you talk to people that are really into cars they think the Mustang as KITT was a awesome choice.Having said that i love the old show but this is a show for 2008 not 1982.The trans am is dead and according to GM sources they are not going to bring it back.They dont even own the firebird name anymore.With ratings like the movie got,you might as well get used to the mustang as I think we will be seeing it for a while.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Why hate on the Mustang?

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:15 pm

“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: