Maggie and Buddy

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ANDREWHEARNE
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Maggie and Buddy

Post by ANDREWHEARNE » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey all,

Just wondered why they never revisited Maggie and Buddy, shame in a way as he said he would go back and visit them, wonder if the 5th season had been made they would've looked at this.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Maggie and Buddy

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:39 pm

I think he said that to pretty much every girl in every episode.I felt that same way too knowing at the end of each episode he said he would be back but you have to know its not true,they never returned to anyone except for 2 cases.One wasKnight by a Nose in which the woman who trained king jack was someone they had previously encountered in a case we never saw as well as the girl from knight of the chameleon.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Maggie and Buddy

Post by jup » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:20 am

Heh...I look at it like this. The camera followed Michael Knight and KITT while they were on the case of this, that or something else.

Now, what Michael did in his off time was his own affair and something the camera did not follow.

On the other hand, Michael was complaining so much about needing vacation time, he probably didn't have time to follow up on these personal revisits very often.

And, let's face it. If the original Knight Rider had gone eight or more seasons, we might have gotten the MacGyver effect. Which means that anyone who ever showed up was now showing up again to keep the show going. Personally, I thought MacG got pretty sad when that was happening.