How Graiman Can Resurrect the Foundation

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

How Graiman Can Resurrect the Foundation

Post by Joe Huth » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:02 am

Forgive me if this has been covered already...

Some people have questioned how Charles Graiman can resurrect the Foundation when it seemed he was just a "tech guy"...well, this screenshot may explain it. It says Charles is the CEO of Knight Industries:

Full image: http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p314 ... itled9.jpg

Joe

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: How Graiman Can Resurrect the Foundation

Post by Matthew » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:48 am

Hmmm, very interesting find Joe. Image

I wonder if it's possible that Charles, whilst in hiding, ran Knight Industries from afar during the course of the original series, as once KITT was completed, Devon seemed to be strictly in charge of the Foundation, since we only ever saw Foundation employees at a Knight Industries facility after KITT’s near death experience in Junk Yard Dog.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:41 am

I have not reviewed the entire original series recently, however I don't remember if it was ever stated just who the "CEO" in title was. We know Devon was in charge of things, but surely the mansion, the tech etc. was all getting funded by someone or some corporate entity. I suspect this is where Graiman made his contribution. Even if he was sent into hiding after he helped build the first KITT, I suspect he continued to help the Foundation develop new technologies.

Being CEO however, it does make me wonder just what caused FLAG to be shut down at all. In KR2000 they made FLAG a victim of corporate finances. I wonder if something similar happened here.
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Jennifer Knight was the head of the board of directors and I always assumed that'd she was pretty much the boss. *shrugs* Interesting screen cap though, hmmm...
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:44 pm

I think that the Knight Estate is divided into many bracnhes, each with a CEO after the death of Wilton. FLAG was run by Devon, Knight Industries by Charles, etc. FLAG was probably shut down after the death of Devon and/or the quitting of Michael. As Charles has to move to the open scene again, he could easily take up the directorship of FLAG as well.

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:46 pm

I don't think they want to show all their cards in the first 2-hours so there can be many plot arcs explaining things if we get a series. A lot could have happened since 1986.
KITT project is on again!

Currently working on: brand new stock tan interior, almost done!

greelywinger
Rookie

Post by greelywinger » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:36 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Jennifer Knight was the head of the board of directors and I always assumed that'd she was pretty much the boss. *shrugs* Interesting screen cap though, hmmm...
I'm sure even Jennifer Knight had to answer to someone...or had to get approval from someone.
That someone may have been Charles Graiman. Maybe he was so high up (not just a tech guy) that he had to go into hiding. Also maybe (just maybe) Wilton Knight had the idea for KITT and Charles Graiman made it work.
Kinda like the Walt & Roy Disney business partnership.
So it's possible that Wilton Knight ran the business side of FLAG (and Devon took over when Wilton died) &
Charles Graiman ran the technical side.
Am I making any sense her or am I talking in circles? :?
"I'd like my songs to be durable to the ear and exciting to the mind" Marc Bolan