Why I Love Knight Rider: Part 2

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightLegend
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Why I Love Knight Rider: Part 2

Post by KnightLegend » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 am

When I was growing up, Michael knight was my role model. Here was a guy beating the bad guys, he didn't like guns and he didn't like violence. He stood up for those that needed help. This was a guy who really had a defines sense of right and wrong. He had strong morals. Even if I didn't really understand morals back then I knew what they meant. Now, when I first saw KR I was 5 and it was another couple of years till I learnt MK was fictional and DH was an actor. But the impact had already been made. The childhood memories had been forged and the connection made permanent. My farther left when I was 1 so for once a week I would see this guy helping people and seeing justice done. He was a farther too me. I learnt my sense of right and wrong and that you should always try to help people, from MK's actions on the show. Even when I found out he wasn't real and he was just an actor the character and the show were burned into my head. Michael Knight was a role model as I'm sure he was too a lot of kids who saw the show, or maybe I'm just too into KR or maybe I'm over emotional but ,hey whatever. Either way, MK is the second part of why I love KR the way I do and why this show will always be the only thing that matters to me.

GN_WS6
Rookie

Re: Why I Love Knight Rider: Part 2

Post by GN_WS6 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:17 am

Good stuff! :D :kitt:
The real KITT was born a Trans Am.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Re: Why I Love Knight Rider: Part 2

Post by Crumbling Down » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:10 am

I have to agree and I think MK was a role model to many a person when it originally aired. In lots of ways he still is to me.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat