Help!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

INDYGIRL
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Help!

Post by INDYGIRL » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Can someone tell me what episode of Knight Rider that Robbie Knievel appeared in? I'm thinking that it was in the 4th season, but I'm not certain.

KnightLegend
Rookie

Re: Help!

Post by KnightLegend » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Are you sure Robbie appeared in KR. I've looked at his wikipedia page and his entry on imdb and there is no mention on either of them of him being on KR. There's no mention of it on his personal website either. He is not listed in the credits for any of the season 4 episodes on KRO's very own episode guide. Can you remember anything about the episode he appeared in?

INDYGIRL
Volunteer

Post by INDYGIRL » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:45 pm

KnightLegend wrote:Are you sure Robbie appeared in KR. I've looked at his wikipedia page and his entry on imdb and there is no mention on either of them of him being on KR. There's no mention of it on his personal website either. He is not listed in the credits for any of the season 4 episodes on KRO's very own episode guide. Can you remember anything about the episode he appeared in?
All I remember is seeing him (atleast I think it was him) in the semi talking to Michael and Devin. I think it was just a "brief" appearance. Might've been somebody else. I'm thinking that it was in season 4 because I only have season's 1-3 on dvd and he's not in any of them. I could be wrong about this (wouldn't be the first time lol).

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 pm

I don't remember anything like that either..
The real KITT was born a Trans Am.

KnightLegend
Rookie

Post by KnightLegend » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:17 pm

I've looked round the internet again and I cannot find any sources that say Robbie ever appeared on KR. Not on his personal website, imdb, wikpedia and a few others witch have KR/Robbie info on them. I'm sorry but it doesn't look like he appeared in KR at all. I'll have another look tomorrow for you. I am pretty certain it must have been someone else.

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:26 am

Robbie Knieval never appeared in Knight Rider (but Robbie Rist did!)

Joe

INDYGIRL
Volunteer

Post by INDYGIRL » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Joe Huth wrote:Robbie Knieval never appeared in Knight Rider (but Robbie Rist did!)

Joe
Oh ok. Thank you everyone for your help!

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:11 am

I can understand the confusion. After all, there were episodes where people rode motorcycles and episodes where stunts involving motorcycles occurred and even episodes where the riders of motorcycles had that flashy stuff that Robbie might have worn. The years also play tricks on the mind and blend memories together.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:43 am

As Michael Knight used to say, this is a long shot but I have episode on vhs tape of original Bionic Woman where Evel Knievel guest starred (Motorcycle Boogie), maybe that has something to do with the confusion since Bionic Woman and Knight Rider have had new remakes and both of them must've been talked about a lot lately?

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Didn't Robbie Knievel appear in the CHiPs episode SuperBike or something? The only motorbike one I knew of in KR was the one where that bike racer's sister or whatever wrote to the foundation that someone was trying to kill her brother and stuff. I forgot what the episode was called. But I don't think that Robbie Knievel was in it.