KARR

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KARR

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:33 pm

I think I've come to a conclusion on what type of body K.A.R.R. could be if he returns (in the scenario that the '82 Trans Am body can't be used). I've decided that K.A.R.R. should be the next generation Mustang, and the below version of the 'Stang is the closest to it, so far. It will also be probably be close to another year if a new series is to take off, and the new 'Stang is to debut sometime next year, if I'm not mistaken. By the time K.A.R.R. gets worked into the storyline for the series, more time will elapse and we'll be closer to the new generation's debut.

Instead of being a "problem-ridden prototype," K.A.R.R. would now adopt the "new and improved" model, and can finally gain an upper hand on the new K.I.T.T. Plus, he will still be a Mustang to give a faint trace of the "evil twin" concept. Also, he should retain the old scanner style as this will be his original A.I. being resurrected, hence the scanner sort of being part of his "soul," so to speak. Also, if he returns, since Charles Graiman will most likely not be the one to rebuild K.A.R.R., Blackriver will be the ones to develop the technology which will also explain why the new duel-scanner won't be used for him.

Excuse the poor Photoshop as I'm not much of a Photoshopper:

Maybe someone else could tweak it some more and add some silver trim to the bottom?
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Jeremy1973
Volunteer

Post by Jeremy1973 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:14 pm

I think if they bring KARR back , they should have a cameo appearance of the Knight Two Thousand in that episode , maybe the story should go that, KARR has the knew KITT in some sort of jam or is hacking KI3T, and then comes MK in the original KITT, getting mike and KI3T out of a jam then have the hoff and KI2T , drive off as Mike and KI3T say thanks for the help or , that was a close call, or something, I mean geeze , NBC still has the rights to Knight Rider so I don't think ford can or will totally dominate the new series as it did the premier pilot movie, I hope anyway, I hope the series will be more about KR than a series of ford commercials.

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:42 pm

That's a nice car, Lost Knight. Is that indeed the next gen Mustang or just photoshop trickery like all the new Camaro derived Trans Am picks that have been floating around the net?

If so, forget a 3000 replica and put me on the list for one of those!
KITT project is on again!

Currently working on: brand new stock tan interior, almost done!

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Army_F_Body wrote:That's a nice car, Lost Knight. Is that indeed the next gen Mustang or just photoshop trickery like all the new Camaro derived Trans Am picks that have been floating around the net?

If so, forget a 3000 replica and put me on the list for one of those!
It's actually the Giaguaro Mustang, which is a concept car. However, the next generation Mustang design is rumored to be heavily influenced by this concept design. The original photograph of this is buried somewhere in another thread and was originally Photoshopped black with a red scanner by Toni Nummela. All I did was take his existing Photoshop and darken the rims and paint the scanner yellow (or at least tried to :lol: ).
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: