did you like the nbc kr movie??

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Did you like the nbc kr movie?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 180

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: did you like the nbc kr movie??

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Knight Rider 2000 and Team Knight Rider have nothing to do with the new show. As for the original KITT being in pieces, we weren't shown that, it was just mainly looked like spare parts or part since we just saw the pilot version of the gullwing steering wheel and a license plate.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

zed4130
Volunteer

Post by zed4130 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 am

Ive only just seen it as live in the uk, me and my oldest daughter (9) loved it, it had everything us KR fans love cars with cadgets , a good story, fast action, and the hoff was even there,, i loved the new kitt, at first i was put off with it being a ford (nothing against them) but kitt was a pontiac, but what a amazing new KITT :good: being a rc fan and i love modding the rc merchandice availible , i cant waite to do a K3000 :D A big thumbs up, i just hope we get it in the uk soon :cry:

paul :kittconv:
one man can make a difference

MrPayner
Operative

Post by MrPayner » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:39 am

Daemonicus666 wrote:Hi guys, alot of you may not remember me but I used to post on here a fair bit. .....
Dude. Welcome back mate. It's tragic to learn about the battle with cancer that you've been enduring this past year. I truly hope that you are well on the road to recovery..

Knight Rider will most certainly be shown in Australia. Prime [Channel 7] has bought the rights to it and I"m hoping that they will show it soon! I'll be capping it onto the PC. Hopefully they show it on HD and give it the glory that it deserves. The show was pretty good. Like you say it is Knight Rider after all and the emotions were flying high when i first saw it. Especially when David Hasselhoff made the cameo appearance.

Stay in touch mate, there's plenty of activity going on.

Adz