I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Drake
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by Drake » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Dead horse still not quite dead, keep beating it.................
The Kenner Knight 2000 Voice Car. One toy can make a difference.........

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

That poor horse has to be paste by now. :(
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Drift-King
Volunteer

Post by Drift-King » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:17 pm

I agree with old timer, KI2T is just an AI program in Tran Am not a Tran Am that come alive and help Micheal Knight.
Graiman (the creator of KI2T) make another AI program call KI3T ( KI2T's son in a way since the creator know what to put the codes/program that make KI2T was, then i am sure KI3T is use similar program as KI2T use but better one) and get a new model of Mustang GT500KR and put the KI3T AI and technology on it.

I like the sequel better than because it is take 20 years after the Original , we get see Hoff back as Micheal Knight and maybe he will reappear with KI2T AI or Tran-am in the future.

Micheal Knight is 50 years old, he need a break from his career as hero of justice and KI2T AI maybe feel his body and hardwares (cpu, etc) are get old and outdated so he may ask Graiman to invite him a new system where KI2T AI can expand his knowledge and learn lot of new stuff than before in that old hardware. It is like put KI2T Ai from cpu with ram of a high spec laptop and put in a supercomputer.

I like Mike and KI3T because they is the sons of the infamous Micheal Knight and KI2T, we get see relationship of the man and his car once again but in modern way.

I do love old KR series but it is belong in 80s to early 90s, this new KR series is continue the legend of old KR series.
I love Tran Am as well but GM official kill Tran Am line way back in earlier 2000s. ( I suggest you to blame GM for kill tran am, not people from Knight Rider.) I think GM do not have sexy car with right price tag and busy loan the cars to Transformer 2 however Ford will to loan the cars and cash to NBC.

KI2T's body may stronger than KI3T but 20 years later, it may weaken by now or outdated. KI2T require someone to maintain him since he just an AI program with limits in his body. KI3T is different to KI2T, he can control the nanomachines on his body to repair/change the colours or sport a body kit for Attack mode.

I feel KI3T is little better than KI2T but he is younger, maybe only 2 months to 4 months old and still learn about human's culture and feeling.

KARR is KI2T's old evil twin brother and KI2T's evil uncle, maybe someone got KARR AI program and make another KARR2 or other rival company of Knight Industries make first prototype with different name but same AI program dna as his father KARR. Then KI3T could fight with his long-lost cousin rather than his long-lost evil twin brother.

Okay the summary is i support both new and old Knight rider and explain the reason you should stop bitching about NBC "destroy" Knight Rider tv show and do not use tran am as main character since GM kill the line of Tran am ( BLAME GM NOT NBC).

Drift King

PS I love this Mustang GT500KR :D

jamesb
Stranger

Post by jamesb » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:48 am

Oh man, you folks hating on this - Give it a rest.

I'm in the demographic that ran home after school to watch the re-runs (only showed here in the late 80s), but c'mon. Let the past go.

And going with a car that is irrelevant, or at least won't be regarded as cool except in some nostalgic fashion by anyone my age (I'm 27), is not exactly how you win new viewers. Screw the "purists", give me an updated version of the 80s cheese I love :mrgreen:

Didn't go in with any pre-conceptions, and I enjoyed the pilot, and loved the car (whilst proudly driving my tweaked 350Z, call it rice and you'll see my taillights pretty soon :P).

A great ride is a great ride, man, y'all need to drop your little brand vendettas, I'd drive that Mustang like maniac with a smile on my face, any day.

The only thing I will agree with is that we need more footage of KITT blasting down the tarmac :mrgreen: