I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

optimus
Volunteer
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 am

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by optimus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:09 pm

That's ok, I don't watch that Simpson's, South Park, MTV or any other filth. Let them weirdo's. psycho's , or sluts do as they want.

Yes, according to the old KR, Michael Knight dated alot of women and he should, single guy. BUT he had the class to not need to show it or very, rarely talk about it. OBVIOUSLY, you all need to see that filth in order to get off on your openness, that's your choice. With all the flack on this forum as well as several others....IF FORD doesn't issue an apology and take back their sponsorship unless those wrong's are righted then I can practically guarantee you, lots of customers won't buy a FORD and there goes this bad premiere.

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Even the blue ones! :D

If this was 40 years ago they'd be bitching about Kirk kissing Uhura back in season three of Star Trek. >_> Hell, if Knight Rider didn't come out until last Sunday Michael Knight's exploits with the ladies would have been treated in a more "revealing" way than it was 25 years ago. Michael Knight was not some abstinent paragon of virtue, he was a womanizer (maybe something triggered from losing Stevie and trying to fill the void, who knows as we don't know much of Michael Long's past) as ckeller said, that scene pretty much showed that Mike was the same way or similar and it was done to where they needed only five seconds to show it.


GN_WS6 wrote:I'm no longer going to argue this. I felt the show was terrible and it left me with a bad taste in my mouth. If it becomes a series, it won't last long and if it doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm out.. :kitt:


Yet, you then came back to post again 16 minutes later and continued. Feel free to leave (or banned like you apparently were before) no one will miss your constant bitching with nothing constructive or much of anything to offer. There's a home that's perfect for you on another KR related forum.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

TheHead
Volunteer
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by TheHead » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Personally, i think the haters here are just after a reaction.....i really can't believe that people can be so immature and childish regarding a television show!

If they are being serious, then they definitely need some help.....

optimus
Volunteer
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 am

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by optimus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:34 pm

You know......all this acceptance of KR gay brings new meaning to the commercial of when new KITT was constantly jealous of Jason's female date. The old KITT was "you go Michael" HMMMMMM LMAO.

TheHead
Volunteer
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by TheHead » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:40 pm

optimus wrote:You know......all this acceptance of KR gay brings new meaning to the commercial of when new KITT was constantly jealous of Jason's female date. The old KITT was "you go Michael" HMMMMMM LMAO.


You really need to get out more....

optimus
Volunteer
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 am

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by optimus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Wrong PheonixZero....so you're going to tell me that if I went out and bought a 2000 WS-6 Transam and converted it to a KITT to make my own movie, I would need GM's permission? NO!

I was informed before that KITT was to morph or transform into something of a Transformer but wrong.

I guarantee you that if I was allowed to make this premiere with a 2000 WS-6 Transam and Michael with a quality son combo, it would be a series next week. $10K bet, any takers?

User avatar
ckeller22
Operative
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by ckeller22 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:13 pm

Ummm..I am sorry but you wrong you would need there permission to use one of the products for a feature film whether it's on the big screen or tv.You don't believe call your lawyer and find out. Making a home movie is one thing ,making a feature is another.

User avatar
Valdez
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:21 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Kansas

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by Valdez » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:14 pm

optimus wrote:....IF FORD doesn't issue an apology and take back their sponsorship unless those wrong's are righted then I can practically guarantee you, lots of customers won't buy a FORD and there goes this bad premiere.


Ford's not going to issue an apology, Ford had nothing to do with the script writing and they have NOTHING to apologize for either. The only thing Ford did was pay money to have the mustang used as KI3T, that being said...whether they are "pro-gay" or whatever is irrelevant. Ford never would have allowed the mustang to be used if they felt for one second that the content of the show would cost them an astronomical amount of customers. A BUSINESS breaking amount. They did what any company sponsoring a show does, they advertised during commercial breaks. It wasn't ALL Ford either, Chevy and Honda had an equal amount of commercials.

You have no clue what you are talking about, and it's obvious.

For everyone who wants KI3T to have been a Trans Am, get over it. The Trans Am is NOT in production and Pontiac has gone on record by saying they have NO plans to bring it back in the next few years. The Camero is still in its concept stages and I doubt Chevy was going to pay the money to have concepts made for a 2 hour show (that may or may not become a series), when the final design hasn't been set in stone. The only reason it was in Transformers, was because it was a BIG BUDGET feature, that and...guess what! The main sponsor of the movie was General Motors. The mustang was the best option available and I don't think it was the worst choice either, as so many want to make it out to be. As much as I loved KITT as a Trans Am, having him as one NOW is ridiculous. Why on Earth would the show pay money to rebuild a bunch of 20 year old cars (stunt doubles and such) or 6 year old cars if you're going 4th gen, when they can have an automotive company like Ford pay THEM to use their car?? Now, if they want to rebuild a replica for the ORIGINAL KITT, if he ever makes an appearance on the show, that's one thing. However, to have the NEW KI3T as a 20/6 year old Trans Am, is just insane. They're not the "same" KITT, KI3T is a new AI that will have a different personality than his predecessor. The whole point with the Trans Am back in the original series was that it was "ordinary" enough for Michael to blend in, yet striking enough that it looked cool. The mustang accomplished this, it is a muscle car that can blend in (without the nano-technology) and is striking enough to get a reaction.
~The Monster's Loose....:karr:

User avatar
Drake
Operative
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:32 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Niceville, FL

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by Drake » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:28 pm

GM spent 25 million just to have Bumblebee as the Camero in Transformers. That doesn't include the cash they shelled out for the other vehicles. The Camero in that movie wasn't even a real new Camaro it was a GTO built into a concept Camero by Saleen. If GM had wanted to be involved with Knight Rider they wouldn't have burned the bridge back in they day. They didn't even want KITT to even be called a Trans/Am after the first few episodes. I doubt they we're willing to spend the ad dollars since Transformers 2 is coming next summer. The Trans/Am is dead. Get it over it and move on.

It's time to add these smilies to the board.

Image

Image
The Kenner Knight 2000 Voice Car. One toy can make a difference.........

User avatar
neps
Site Administrator
Posts: 3256
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: nyc, usa
Contact:

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by neps » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:18 pm

And lets not forget how many Transformer purists hated that Bumblebee was anything but a VW Bug.

You're not getting KITT as a Trans Am with NBC - and it has been said as much with the Larson project. The only way you are going to see KITT as a Trans Am is if there is a team up in the potential series on NBC.

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:28 pm

I wasn't much of a fan of Transformers so I didn't bother me at all, the VW Beetle is such a lame looking car. Damn hippies. >_> <_<

I've been a big fan of Knight Rider since I was two years old and after the initial shock I came to terms with it easier than I thought I would. The car not being the same KITT certainly had something to do with that, I'm not a fan of the commercial aspect as it was shown in the movie but I really don't get all this pissing and moaning that the NEW KITT with totally new AI isn't a Trans-Am... That's all I'm going to say, I've said it way too much already and I'm getting tired of it even if I love to rant and ramble on, it's getting boring to me.

I think I'm going to look through and find a few post of mine to copy and paste as replies to the repetitive complaints.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

TheHead
Volunteer
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by TheHead » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:53 am

optimus wrote:....if I went out and bought a 2000 WS-6 Transam and converted it to a KITT to make my own movie...


Now, that, i would like to see....

KidlovingKitt
Recruit
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Contact:

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by KidlovingKitt » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Some people didn't like the negative posts,but i didn't like the positive posts.I totaly agree to the negative posts and support them. My biggest disappointments were so called "Kitt" doesN't look like REAL KITT and Michael Knight's-David Hasselhoff's role.I can'T stand watching new series,I HATED NEW CAR and i have many doubts about if defenders of this movie realliy loved the TransAm Kitt or not.But i am sure that they didn't love TransAm Kitt as much as some of us,it is not difficult to notice this.They might love the old tv show a lot,sure,but not the car.Some of us loved TransAm Kitt so much that can't love another car.Some people may fall in love with a woman,then may start loving another woman.But some people love until death!

User avatar
blowersho
Operative
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:56 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by blowersho » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:59 pm

I adore the old KITT and the only chance we have to see our old friend is if this becomes a TV show. When I begin to think too much about the few flaws in the new pilot I just compare it to the three other post original attempts and it starts to look a lot better.

User avatar
ckeller22
Operative
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by ckeller22 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:14 pm

have many doubts about if defenders of this movie realliy loved the TransAm Kitt or not.But i am sure that they didn't love TransAm Kitt as much as some of us,it is not difficult to notice this.They might love the old tv show a lot,sure,but not the car.Some of us loved TransAm Kitt so much that can't love another car.Some people may fall in love with a woman,then may start loving another woman.But some people love until death!


OK first this is a Knight Rider forum NOT a Trans AM forum. This forum is about Knight Rider in general all aspects of Knight Rider including the spin offs such as Team Knight Rider etc. This forum is not a car club,not a Trans AM worship site. KItt was not a Trans am,KITT was an A.I. that was installed into the body of a Trans AM. Who are you to question people who have been on this board way longer than you or me on there love of the original Knight Rider. Knight Rider is way more than just a Trans AM.The car was one of the aspects of the show but wasn't all of it.Knight rider was about good vs evil,Right vs wrong,Injustice vs justice and many more like doing the right thing and one person can make a difference in the world not about a Trans am worship.

I love the Trans Am but guess what I love Knight Rider more. I use to own a 91 Trans am so how could you say we love it less because we want to embrace a newer car, thats not right.A lot of people are coming out of the wood work questioning people who have been devoted to Knight Rider way longer and that have been devoted to this site for many years. These people think they are the saviors of Knight Rider and really when they post I find they really don't know anything about the original.

It's ashame that these people no where to been seen for the 12 years Neil and Joe have had this site running for all of a sudden appear with nothing but negativity. Was the new Knight Rider perfect no not even close but it had the feeling of the old Knight Rider it did a pretty good job and yes there are things to be improved but to trash it like it has been is unnecessary. If you think the Trans am is what Knight Rider is all about your really not a true Knight Rider fan. BTW-was again for those who can't comprehend GM is not making a Trans Am anytime soon also using a car made in 2000 is not viable and cost effective to the production.

User avatar
KnightLady
Operative
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:56 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Show Me State

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by KnightLady » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:28 pm

I too miss the old T/A. To me KITT is the beautiful Trans Am. The Mustang is o.k., but it will never compare to the original. :kitt:

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:34 pm

And it's not meant to, it's not even a replacement since this isn't a remake.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

User avatar
Valdez
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:21 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Kansas

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by Valdez » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Nismo wrote:let's just set the car aside, as everyone know it's a horrible choice and we can't do anything about it now.



Really? You speak for everyone on this board? Impressive...I liked the mustang as did many others on this board, so I know you definitely DON'T speak for me, and I'm pretty sure you don't speak for them. I would suggest you stop making posts like you know how everyone on the board feels.

On topic:

Besides this is a sequel and the new AI needs aspects to distinguish it FROM KITT. What better way to do that than with a new car model. Jeez, I guess people are getting hung up on the acronym, it's not the Knight Two Thousand, it's the Knight Three Thousand, different AI that will have a different personality.

There was never any indication that the KITT from the original series truly IS the new AI. What we saw were things that hinted to the shell being used for whatever reason. We didn't see any of KI2T's "guts", so to speak, no left over parts from his computer systems and what not. All we have is speculation and as our moderator said, this is not a freaking TA worship site, go there if you want to moan and groan to the tune of the T/A's superiority over the mustang.

The T/A as the KI3T will NEVER happen, the car is OUT of PRODUCTION and it makes so sense for a company to spend money to buy a bunch of 20 year old or 6+ year old cars. Especially not when THEY can get paid money to use a car that WILL be available soon.
~The Monster's Loose....:karr:

User avatar
Valdez
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:21 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Kansas

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by Valdez » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:17 pm

I apologize for the double post, can't edit for some reason. I wanted to correct that it wasn't a moderator, it was a longtimer that stated this is a KR fan site. However, the fact still remains, we know that you hated it and we know that you will preach about it until you're blue in the face. You've more than made your opinion known, don't bash and degrade others just because they happened to like the car.
~The Monster's Loose....:karr:

User avatar
ckeller22
Operative
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by ckeller22 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Just want to say thanks to Valdez for making a point also just to say thanks for thinking i am a long timer but iv'e only been posting a few months compared to those that have been here since 95 or have been posting for years but thanks for the compliment.

I've meet some cool people here and unfortunately these last few days have been tough I am happy Knight Rider is back and thought the production did a good job could have been better. I am not just accepting it because it's Knight Rider if i did i would have liked Team Knight Rider and KR2000 but i don't like either one.

The new version i liked why it had a hot car thats supposed to look different from the original because it is supposed to stand alone as it's own unique character not compared to KITT 2000. The KITT 3000 needs it's own unique strengths and flaws to separate it from KITT 2000 which it does. It had the similarities that it needed though like a scanner(Team knight rider did not have) A black car and interesting characters as well as homages to the original and there were many throughout the movie.Yes it could of used some more action especially with KITT so i do hope if it goes to series that the producers go this route. I thought Justin was a very likable hero. What some i think don't get is that Justin's character is supposed to be the reluctant ant-hero in the beginning (the scene that drew the world up in arms in the beginning of the movie ,so i guess it worked)And he becomes the hero we need him to be at the end.

User avatar
Valdez
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:21 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Kansas

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by Valdez » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:03 am

ckeller22 wrote:Just want to say thanks to Valdez for making a point also just to say thanks for thinking i am a long timer but iv'e only been posting a few months compared to those that have been here since 95 or have been posting for years but thanks for the compliment.

I've meet some cool people here and unfortunately these last few days have been tough I am happy Knight Rider is back and thought the production did a good job could have been better. I am not just accepting it because it's Knight Rider if i did i would have liked Team Knight Rider and KR2000 but i don't like either one.

The new version i liked why it had a hot car thats supposed to look different from the original because it is supposed to stand alone as it's own unique character not compared to KITT 2000. The KITT 3000 needs it's own unique strengths and flaws to separate it from KITT 2000 which it does. It had the similarities that it needed though like a scanner(Team knight rider did not have) A black car and interesting characters as well as homages to the original and there were many throughout the movie.Yes it could of used some more action especially with KITT so i do hope if it goes to series that the producers go this route. I thought Justin was a very likable hero. What some i think don't get is that Justin's character is supposed to be the reluctant ant-hero in the beginning (the scene that drew the world up in arms in the beginning of the movie ,so i guess it worked)And he becomes the hero we need him to be at the end.


You're welcome. I'm pretty tired of people comparing KI2T to KI3T, as far as personality and the shell used for the KI3T. Abilities and Functions, I can see why people are upset, but still they're not the same AI and until I see something that tells me different, from a credible source, I'm going to remain a firm believer in that. Now if the original KITT comes back and is something less than a TA without ANY explanation as to why...then we can be ticked off I think.

It's one thing to not like the mustang but to harp on "ZOMG!!! KITT iz a T/A FOREVAR!!1!11!" is ridiculous, YES KI2T should be a T/A in a perfect world....but that does not mean KI3T should be one, it's impractical for our new hero to be running around in an outdated car.

Also, the reason they didn't use a corvette or a Cadillac, or a McLaren, or any other exotic expensive car is PROBABLY because the "Knight Rider" is suppose to be able to BLEND in. If he drove into a freaking rural area in a Cadillac or corvette, everyone and their mom is going to notice him. It makes sense that they'd use a car that's on the road enough that it doesn't stand out. Now granted, KITT was noticed, but most of the time it only came about because Michael was going around getting himself noticed all on his own. Do those types of cars look cool, hell yeah, would they have made a good KITT, maybe, are they practical for someone who will be doing undercover work? NO!
~The Monster's Loose....:karr:

User avatar
CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:23 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by CJaguar442 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:58 am

all i can say at least it ain t a Datsun and i like the mustang and its american
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

optimus
Volunteer
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 am

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by optimus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:56 am

People barked at the lousy KR3000 and see where that went, people barking again at this KR too so it won't go to series either. Glen Larson pissed on himself again.

Just because this Mustang is in production doesn't mean a damn thing. KR needed FORD dough to make the movie so they screwed their own honor, dignity, and fan base. THERE are plenty of KR fan clubs around the world and they have plenty of customized 2000 WS-6 KITT transams that are FAR better than this Mustang and I'd be willing to bet that those owners would have let the execs use them for free (except to pay for wear and tear) just for the advertisement and marketing to MAKE a great series again.

BTW(by the way)...those superspeed shots were not real, just greenscreened with KITT digitized in.

BUT did the KR execs ask them? Noooooooooo, instead they shafted all the car clubs without even blinking for the FORD $$$$$. Name me one average kid 18-30 who'll pay 30K for a 550 HP car that gets 12mpg at 3.20 a gallon? We all knew the 300mph KITT was fake but did we care, no, it was the classy chemistry of KR and KITT. I'm 39 and I'd sell the the Mustang for a 30 mpg Toyota then take family to DisneyWorld and Hawaii for a month.

optimus
Volunteer
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 am

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by optimus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:10 am

One last thing, if I'd be so permitted to ask....why are the old KR fans getting bashed on this site for wanting a Transam back with more Hoff time when if you look to the right-hand corner of this screen.....there's the old T/A with Hoff?

I thank you for being true to the Millions of original fans with the above but you should on our side because without the original fan base....nothing. It'd be like WB introducing a 2008 Dodge Charger to Dukes of Hazzard but they chose the original '69 thru 1971 didn't they! At least they have honor and dignity for us.

User avatar
ckeller22
Operative
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by ckeller22 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:13 pm

They didn't have the Trans am and the Hoff driving it around because this is a continuation set 26 years apart for the one millionth time. They wanted new Hero's not a 50 year old man chasing 30 year olds around. They wanted a brand new sports car to get the younger viewers into the show and to separate it from the original. I feel like i am talking to a wall.Over and over ..gee this is a new A.I. a new character not KITT of the original. If you had it in a Trans am it would be confusing and not make sense you don't put the newest A.I. into a 26 or 6 year old car you put it in a newest in which the KR isn't even out on the market until the spring time.

If you wan to see the Hoff chase baddies around and KITT( who now is a Trans AM because nobody can get past that he really is just an A.I. installed in the body of a Trans Am)You should buy and watch the four season DVD sets.What makes you a Knight Rider fan and were not because we support the new show. Why because we don't agree that a Trans am should be flying around in the movie. Put it this way if there was a 2008-2009 Pontiac Trans Am on the market i would agree whole heartedly with you that it should be a Trans Am but guess what there isn't one .

I want and the viewers not just Knight Rider fans want to see an up to date vehicle doing crazy chases etc. Plus in order to separate one from the other making it two different vehicles is the way to go and of course the production side of it but a few can't fathom that and have no idea about it but rather say they sold out and have no honor and than again after reading the spew out there where's your honor.

You think there going to car clubs for ws6 that are like 6 years old .LOL that i am sorry but not an entertaining idea at all,they would be flat out stupid to do that not only if a car got damaged the owner would probably try to sue and if not who would sign yea my Ws6 that i put money into and go to shows with ,I won't sue if NBCU demolishes my car who's crazy enough to sign that-think about it. Get over the Trans Am go find a TA worship site to join because obviously that's what Knight RIder is to you and you don't understand what the true meaning of Knight Rider is.

Locked