I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Tami281
Stranger

Re: I'm sorry guys, but this is how I really feel..

Post by Tami281 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:50 pm

I agree about all this negatvity. Granted the pilot needs some work but it wasn't awful like some have complained. Hoff is long gone from the Knight Rider series. The Trans Am is also long gone. If GM ever brings it back it will be years from now. Granted I grew up loving Knight an Kitt in the original series but I can see potential in this series.
It seems to resemble the old Knight Rider in some ways. Like Tracer being reluctant to be a part of the Foundation until Knight talks to him. One thing that I see is that Charles reminds me of Wilton Knight(he kinda resembles him in some ways, maybe its the white hair or something like that). His attitude is similar to Wilton's in that he believes he can make a difference with one difference an that is his willingness to work with the FBI whereas Wilton didn't really trust anyone or anything. Tracer reminds me of Michael in that he loves his women and always seems to find trouble without too much effort.
As for the mustang as Kitt, I am cool with that. Its a bit of an adjustment since I am a huge Trans Am fan but I can adapt. I have to say I would like to see more relationship between Kitt an Tracer than was shown in the movie. The ford commercials I saw with Kitt an Tracer were what I would have liked to see in the actual movie. Those commercials were pretty funny honestly an I enjoyed the banter between Tracer and Kitt(it resembled the relationship Knight had with the original Kitt).
At the end of the movie, it was quite hopeful that there will be more new Knight Rider episodes in the future. Also, Knight did say he certainly hoped that he would see Tracer again. So that opened the door for Michael to come back in future episodes as a guest star.
All in all the pilot was alright but as with all pilots needs a little work.

poilala
Volunteer

Post by poilala » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Oh, one thing I didn't like : we never have long shots of the new car. In the original series 10-seconds shots were quite common. We often saw some shots of the car on the road between two scenes, like the car making a turn or so. No action in those scenes, just the car. And that was cool. It really made me feel like KITT was the real star.
In the new Knight Rider, we barely have 2 - 3 seconds exterior shots of the car. Sure it looks "fast", but it isn't enough so we can really see the car.

Solid Snake
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Solid Snake » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:11 pm

I agree with all of the people in favour of the Show... This is what TV needs now... more FUN! And this was FUN! This was the best TV movie in the new millenium. Also... it was quite realistic and felt very real and "dark" at places. For me this movie gets a solid 8/10.
Knight Rider, powered by Ford!

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:And before ever mentioning the Corvette, take five seconds and consider the fact that Corvettes are two seaters! A car with no back seat is NOT AN OPTION!
Err...but it could have been an option given the fact that there was never a back seat passenger throughout the entire movie. But I know we've discussed that particular topic to death. Just wanted to point that out.
GN_WS6 wrote:KR2K was better than whatever that was I watched last night. I always thought KR2K was rather lame, but after I watched the "new KR" it made KR2K look like the original pilot. Thats how God awful it was. I went in totally neutrel minded but after the 3rd commercial break I seriously felt like I was going to throw up. There hasn't been anything in the history of film that I've ever watched that made me want to vomit, except for this new pilot. That's pretty sad. It's even worse when I have to pop in the one from 1982 to make everything ok again. It wasn't the Mustang that made it awful. It wasn't so much the lack of "The Hoff" or the T/A. It was the complete cheesiness of it. The lack of writing skill, the poor acting, etc. Granted, it was "just the pilot", it was to test the water or whatever, but to live up to the legacy of the original, it seems like they weren't trying very hard either.
I'm surprised you hated the production so much, because it was quite clearly the closest to the spirit of the original series as anything else that's been released thus far, including Knight Rider 2000. Of course it had cheesy moments. So did the original series! In fact, most people who aren't fans of the original see the entire series as cheesy in & of itself. So to me it doesn't really make sense to hate the cheese factor of this production when it was intentionally (at least I hope it was intentional) made that way to be connected to the original.

If you're going to complain about the overall plot, this is Knight Rider, not Memento or some other insanely intricate and complex film. Do we really want an overly complex plot? I thought it was fine and exactly what it should have been for this type of production. Bad guys are trying to steal K.I.T.T.'s technology which could potentially lead to a nuclear war. It's got more of a comic book feel to it, as opposed to being awkwardly watered down in a needlessly overly sci-fi universe like KR2K.

The acting, well...that was a mixed bag, in my opinion. Justin Bruening and Deanna Russo in particular did a great job, I thought. I have mixed feelings about Val Kilmer's take on K.I.T.T., but I don't know if it's fair to judge given the last-minute circumstances surrounding his arrival. As for the rest of the cast, their acting was decent for the size of the parts they had to play. I don't want to comment too much on it until I rewatch it on the DVD copy I burned.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:38 pm

I appreciate you guys hearing me out on my point of view. Though I know it looks bad from me registering on here to speak my mind, I've been frequenting these boards for a few years now and I read just about everything Victor Ros had to say about the (hopefully) upcoming feature film. The thing is, I was expecting to be impressed. When I bought season 1 on dvd and watched the first episode for the first time in YEARS back in '05, I was blown away. I remembered why I fell in love with the show so many years earlier. The characters were all likeable, the car was awesome, the stories were well written (especially for their time) all of the women were easy on the eyes, KITT was able to do things that I wish my Trans Am could do, etc. This new show didn't do ANYTHING for me at all. I'm sorry, but it didn't. It sure as Hell didn't make me want to go out and buy a Mustang that's for sure. KI2T did! When I watched Knight Rider '82 it felt like I was in the movie. It made me want to be in KITT riding shotgun with Mike, or even better driving it, lol! The Mustang didn't do that for me. They just kept going out of their way to shove Ford propoganda into our faces. Which is fine and dandy to some of you know, but what's that going to look like years from now when we're watching it? "OOOhh man, I wish I had a 20 year old Focus..." :roll: Please. That's my point. I understand a lot of you are happy tht KR is back on the air, but let's take a step back for a minute and look at the big picture. I know a lot of us get carried away with fan-fic and what not, but if something doesn't make sense, then it just doesn't make sense. I read elsewhere on the forum that Mike Traceur's mom's name was Jennifer Knight.. Um, MK never got married, other than the 30 seconds he was married to Stevie (before she got shot) and they of course never had a kid. So since Micheal was never around, chances are Mike "Jr.s" last name would been the same as his mothers... Sh*t like that makes no sense to me. You guys want to get carried away and gives yourselves a headache on how that could be possible, but me, I'm a realist. I just say that doesn't make any sense and consider it poor writing and lack of research..
The real KITT was born a Trans Am.

azmoonbeam
Stranger

Post by azmoonbeam » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi all you KR fans out there.

I'm 47, female, and loved the original series. I'm not addicted the way some of you are, but I was very excited about seeing the movie last night.

I watched it with my 2 boys - 9 & 11. We all LOVED it. I had no preconceived ideas on what it would be, therefore, I couldn't be disappointed.

In my opinion, it needed to be different from the original to appeal to the new and next generation. Yes, there could have been another car chosen for the new KITT, but does it really matter? I was not looking to compare anything from the old series to the new. I came with an open mind, excited to see what was in store.

My theatre teacher in college had a favourite saying "You like what you know". In reading the posts of the die-hard fans of the original series, I would agree with my college prof. You like what you know and the new was, well, new and unknown. Therefore, you didn't like it. So, open your minds and enjoy the new. The old was gold, the new is silver and will become gold with time.

Isn't it great that Knight Rider lives on????

Jeremy1973
Volunteer

Post by Jeremy1973 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:13 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Why is it so hard to understand that using a car THAT IS NO LONG IN PRODUCTION is not an option in the least bit? It would have been not only more expensive but then they would have to find all these cars to use and pay for each one. They STILL would need permission from GM/Pontiac to use them and they would STILL say no because they weren't making them so there would be no benefit for their doing so. Instead of making yet another topic bitching about the car being used, why don't you look around a little and find topics here that were made and STILL somewhat active regarding the car choice?

And before ever mentioning the Corvette, take five seconds and consider the fact that Corvettes are two seaters! A car with no back seat is NOT AN OPTION!
I'll probably still watch the new Knight Rider if it becomes a series but I do understand the hatered of the car choice , hell I still Hate it, but UNLESS GMC makes a huge CASH offer and a new TA Prototype to NBC, and NBC DECIDES to have the new KITT's AI CPU transferred into the new vehicle because of an "unfortunate morphing accident " 8) ,that renders the Mustang useless during the first few or episodes or seasons, ((like the Knight Industries 2000's CPU was installed into the Knight Industries 4000's body alla KR2000)),
wich is not bloody likely anytime soon,
THEN WE all just have to grin and bare it and hope for a Knight Industries 2000 cameo roll in this (Knight Rider "The Next Generation") series . It's either that or wait for GMC to re-introduce the TA Firebird like the 09 Camero , go out and buy one and convert it into your very own K.I.T.T. alternative version to the specs that you think K.I.T.T. should look like. Thats what I plan to do if the the Mustang version doesn't have THAT "Unfortunate Morphing" accident. (hint, hint, GMC & NBC, nudge , nudge!) :kitt: Oh I know the KITT car choice subject is getting old , repetative and annoying , but to us Original fans the car choice is a big deal, Star Trek fans would have had a coronary if in "Star Trek the next Generation" the network decided that the Enterprise looked like an old "battlestar Galactica" space ship , or a rocket, or challenger space shuttle.But being true to the fans they decided to make the new Enterprise at least resemble the old one, They didn't need to completely change the vehicle to attrack newer younger fans, there should be no reason that NBC could have done the same with K.I.T.T.
THANKS for reading this long post, but I don't think we need to name call and insult other K.R. fans for simply stating there opinions , negative or positive about the new KR.

Jeremy1973
Volunteer

Post by Jeremy1973 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Oh and also, Why not make KITT a 2 seater like a Corvette? I know the Original had back seats, but tell me, How many times in the original series did Michael Knight have more than one other passenger and used up all of the passenger space? I can't recall any at the moment.

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:29 pm

azmoonbeam wrote:Hi all you KR fans out there.

I'm 47, female, and loved the original series. I'm not addicted the way some of you are, but I was very excited about seeing the movie last night.

I watched it with my 2 boys - 9 & 11. We all LOVED it. I had no preconceived ideas on what it would be, therefore, I couldn't be disappointed.

In my opinion, it needed to be different from the original to appeal to the new and next generation. Yes, there could have been another car chosen for the new KITT, but does it really matter? I was not looking to compare anything from the old series to the new. I came with an open mind, excited to see what was in store.

My theatre teacher in college had a favourite saying "You like what you know". In reading the posts of the die-hard fans of the original series, I would agree with my college prof. You like what you know and the new was, well, new and unknown. Therefore, you didn't like it. So, open your minds and enjoy the new. The old was gold, the new is silver and will become gold with time.

Isn't it great that Knight Rider lives on????
well said, it's great that you with 47 have such an open mind and welcome new things... some people in their early thirties here could learn a lot from your attitude :!:

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Blah. The movie still sucked and I'm in my late 20s. Thanks!

ckeller22
Operative

Post by ckeller22 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Jeremy wrote- hell I still Hate it, but UNLESS GMC makes a huge CASH offer and a new TA Prototype to NBC, and NBC DECIDES to have the new KITT's AI CPU transferred into the new vehicle because of an "unfortunate morphing accident " 8) ,that renders the Mustang useless during the first few or episodes or seasons, ((like the Knight Industries 2000's CPU was installed into the Knight Industries 4000's body alla KR2000)),
wich is not bloody likely anytime soon,
THEN WE all just have to grin and bare it and hope for a Knight Industries 2000 cameo roll in this (Knight Rider "The Next Generation") series . It's either that or wait for GMC to re-introduce the TA Firebird like the 09 Camero , go out and buy one and convert it into your very own K.I.T.T. alternative version to the specs that you think K.I.T.T. should look like

Enough,Enough,Enough already IT's been debated a hundred times it's been said a hundred times that GM has no intention of bringing back the trans am any time soon.KITT 3000 will never be a trans am period. This trans am stuff is really annoying. KITT is not a trans am if you really knew Knight Rider KITT is the artificial intelligence that was put into the body of a trans am. On more than one occasion KITT was separated from his body and you saw KITT as a box with a mother board. I love the 82 trans am always have always will, But this is a new KITT with a new body. So please stop with it should have been a trans am.

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:49 pm

It should have been a Trans Am. :D

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:16 pm

GN_WS6 wrote:It should have been a Trans Am. :D
Not really the car of the future... is it?

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:19 pm

neps wrote:
But a new Mustang trying to pretend its one from 40 years ago is?

Nismo
Volunteer

Post by Nismo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:13 pm

let's just set the car aside, as everyone know it's a horrible choice and we can't do anything about it now. anyhow, I'll more objective: the script, the cast and producing was horrid. Has anyone watch the premier of Terminator!!?!? it has excellent screen play, great casting and producing and it make you coming back for more and anxious for the next show. I don't feel that way about the KR premier.

Jeremy1973
Volunteer

Post by Jeremy1973 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:05 pm

GN_WS6 wrote:
neps wrote:
But a new Mustang trying to pretend its one from 40 years ago is?
HAHA I know, it's sad that a 26 year old Trans AM looks more futuristic than a brand spanking new Shelby Mustang, anyway KITT is a Mustang now so , Does anyone think that NBC should fabricate a more sleek ,Knight Rider type, of Nose to make the new Mustang K.I.T.T. look more areodynamic like they did with the Pontiac's Nose, or just leave it as it is??? what's everyones opinion on that? :kitt:

David
Rookie

Post by David » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:26 pm

IMO, the new car was the one thing they got right - though it wasn't filmed particularly well and a few of the long shots looked like pure bad CGI.

The rest was... underwhelming, in particular the basic story and the horrible new score - or lack thereof. What's with all the generic rock crap and bleeding wrist vagina music they smothered this thing with?! The new rocked up theme, or "Smells Like Knight Rider" as I've so wittily christened it, sucked big time. I doubt anyone will be sampling it for top 10 records in the future.

Whoever mentioned the new Terminator pilot was bang on the money. That's how you write a continuation of a revered franchise and get people excited about a new series.

Also, it too cynical to wonder if NBC are registering new members on here just to defend the new pilot? :twisted:

kitt1987
Recruit

Post by kitt1987 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:47 pm

I'm just trying to figure out how one person can be into a tv show so much that they feel sick to their stomach and want to vomit when watching an updated movie on it? Not to mention having to put the dvd in for the old tv show to settle the quell in his stomach? Ummmm, that's not physically possible is it? Maybe it's just psychological...or just point blank immaturity.
C'mon, the movie was pretty good bringing everything up to date....I think so many fanboys want the Hoff driving an old beat up Trans Am around that's not realistically going to happen. Get over it, move on...if you don't like what they've done with the new movie going to series then simply don't watch it! Because really, it gets so tiring hearing nothing but the bitching when these people can simply turn the channel. Or here's another brainstorming idea...write your OWN script and approach the studios to see if you can't get YOUR version made so the rest of us can lay back and roll our eyes. :)

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Jeremy1973 wrote:Oh and also, Why not make KITT a 2 seater like a Corvette? I know the Original had back seats, but tell me, How many times in the original series did Michael Knight have more than one other passenger and used up all of the passenger space? I can't recall any at the moment.
Even in the pilot the back seat was used, pretty much every episode that had Michael helping a single mother who happened to be a total MILF, there are several other episodes also where the backseat was used for adults, No Big Thing being one example. I think it was Not A Drop To Drink that had the MILF, her son and father in law riding with Michael, can't remember if it was all together or not but there were at least the three adults in the car at one point. Anyway, several episodes did. They might not have shown the backseat being used in the new pilot but they certainly will during the series.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:45 am

kitt1987 wrote:I'm just trying to figure out how one person can be into a tv show so much that they feel sick to their stomach and want to vomit when watching an updated movie on it? Not to mention having to put the dvd in for the old tv show to settle the quell in his stomach? Ummmm, that's not physically possible is it? Maybe it's just psychological...or just point blank immaturity.
C'mon, the movie was pretty good bringing everything up to date....I think so many fanboys want the Hoff driving an old beat up Trans Am around that's not realistically going to happen. Get over it, move on...if you don't like what they've done with the new movie going to series then simply don't watch it! Because really, it gets so tiring hearing nothing but the bitching when these people can simply turn the channel. Or here's another brainstorming idea...write your OWN script and approach the studios to see if you can't get YOUR version made so the rest of us can lay back and roll our eyes. :)

Again...

I didnt expect David to be driving an '82 Trans Am as the main star of the show like it was the mid 80s all over again. But what I did expect was a good action movie with at least a decent storyline. I did expect to be completely sucked into the story, to where it got me wanting more. None of this happened. What I got was a 2 hour long Ford commercial with a really bad plot, bad acting, non believeable characters, a stupid ass/pretty much useless Mustang driving aimlessly in the desert for the first hour of it, poor action scenes, cheesy CGI and a very limp wristed, underdeveloped "KITT" (don't give me the infant bs either, "infant" KI2T would straight up own this imposter on every level).

I'm not a die-hard fan of the original who's biased and stuck in the 80s. I'm a huge fan of the 80s original and a realist who wanted a quality product (that was 20+ years in the making mind you) and this show seriously did not deliver. I don't want to have to waste my time over "fan-fic" :roll: trying to make sense and trying to fill in the gaps of a poorly written show. The obvious flaws of the new show (Mustang, bad intro music, etc) just made it worse. I spent all day thinking about this and I honestly couldn't find ONE thing I liked about the new show. Not one.

I grant you, I'm not a writer. But there are people who claim to be "professionals" at the task and who get big $$$ to do so. That's who wrote this...story. Again, they didn't deliver. So don't give me "well you write a better one then" because I won't since no one's paying me to. But I'm sure if you give me 22 years (as long as the first series ended and this one started) I'll give you one helluva movie. :kitt:

TheMechanic
Rookie

Post by TheMechanic » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:54 am

And I thought we could all be one happy family...

Chill out a little bit, would ya? You didn't like it alright, we know. Please stop infecting the people who liked it with your negativity!

ANd to all the people defending the 08 telepic (thanks, Lost Knight, that's an epic word), you're...not helping. Don't shove jalepenos in the metaphorical dragons nose, mmkay?
Turbo Boost, Baby!

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:24 am

I find it funny that you refer to it as cheesy. The original Knight Rider was the pinnacle of 80s cheese. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it has cheese written all over it. And acting? I know I'll piss a lot of board off with this, but David Hasselhoff isn't exactly Jimmy Stewart.

Even so, I'd still hold most of your complaining as slightly credible were it not for the preposterous claim that it's worse than KR2000. I've watched better episodes of Barney than KR2000. Sure it had more characters from the original (2 more, to be exact), but it completely profaned those characters. Why was Michael the lazy quitting bum he was in the middle of the Scent of Roses? Why did Devon die such an empty, pathetic death? I also enjoy that you, Mr. expert, think that KIFT was a Pontiac Banshee. Not only was it not a Pontiac, it wasn't even a GM, it was a Stealth - a Chrysler! And that Maddock guy, dismantling KITT? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why would anyone EVER dismantle it? It makes no sense. It would make more sense to remove the CPU and sell the car to the government.

I'm no fan of Ford, believe me. I'm a big fan of the bumper sticker "Friends don't let friends drive Fords." But the car didn't look bad, I even liked the scanner. But anyway, that stuff is purely subjective so I won't berate you on that. But calling it worse than that 1991 debacle is absolutely ludicrous.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

blowersho
Operative

Post by blowersho » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:46 am

GN_WS6 wrote

"KITT (the T/A) had a TPI motor in it. KITT was an '82 and TPI didnt go online until 1985".

You are just assuming the car with the TPI motor was the old KITT. There are four cars in the garage, apparently two trans am's, the K3000 and an unknown vehicle.

GN_WS6
Rookie

Post by GN_WS6 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:00 am

The '82 version was cheesy because it was from the 80s. Why was the new one just as bad if not worse? It was made in 2008. After the 90s gangsta rap craze, after "W", after 9-11, after two Iraq wars, after so much negativity brought this country down and made everybody a little bit harder, a little bit tougher between then and now. Why was this show so G**damn geeky?? The sad thing was, they were actually trying to be cool, trying not to be cheesy and it backfired on them. In the original they just made the thing and didn't really worry what it looked like 20-30 years later. In this instance, the creators KNEW they had a legacy to live up to and this is what they gave us.. My comparison to KR2K and to the new movie was a legitamate one. The music was cornier yeah, the acting wasn't fantastic either, but at least they TRIED to make sense. They at least offered explainations to certain subjects. For example Micheal retired from the Foundation in '90 because he just burned out. Which basically what happened to him after he got shot in '86. I guess another 4 years just did him in. And just because someone has a 5 o'clock shadow and lives in a cozy cabin on the river doesn't make him a bum or a quitter either. That was actually one helluva set-up he had. Out in the country, quiet. Had a cherry '57 Chevy Bel-Air to tinker with on his spare time. Doesn't seem like a bad life to me, though I think I'd skip the Canadian Tuxedo he wore, lol. But it's not like he was homelss living in a cardboard box in the NYC tunnels and drinking his bottle of vodka either.. Devon upheld his role just like he did in the series, never gave less of an effort. It still bums me out that he died the way he did, but maybe there were reasons IN REAL LIFE that they did this. Maybe Edward Mulhare was about to retire from acting and he wasn't interested in doing another t.v series or maybe even KR again. He did die only a few years later, after all. I wasn't happy with the absence of Bonnie or April or lack of explaination of their whereabouts either, and RC3 was just an annoying character anyway, so I really didn't miss him. Nor did I like the Maddock character at all, but I still understood his characters role and I'm sure in the real world, with the wrong a**hole in charge, KITT would've suffered a similar fate.

I mean, it doesn't look great now considering they used 1990 Berettas as cop cars and they acted like the year 2K was SOO far away but in essence, it was only 9 years down the road to the audience. And it was made in 1991 so it was corny anyway, but at the time it still wasn't that bad. Chryongenic freezing, no handguns, etc. was corny too I admit, but it was still more watchable than the new one was for me, I'm sorry but it was.

So since everyone is sick of my new KR bashing, why don't some of you tell me what aspects actually made SENSE in the new movie. No fan-fic speculation or theories either, please...

Fill me in on...
1. who the hell the Krainer character was and why there was never any mention of him in any of the episodes and why does he claim he built both KITT's by himself? :roll: And why was someone as old as him still tinkering with that kind of stuff anyway? Shouldn't he be retired?

2. Why wasn't there any previous mention of MK having a son and why didnt they show a flashback scene (or something) that would have that make any sense

3. Why they took that stupid cargo plane from TKR and used it for this series. And why were they in Prague at the end? What are they going to do now, travel the whole world?

4. Why did KI3T only have less than half of the featuers KI2T had 25 years ago?

5. How can spoilers, scoops and foglights just digitially appear from thin air?

6. Where they were even supposed to be going after they picked Tracuer up from where he was at?

7. How a 550hp car couldn't even outgun the suv. I'm not talking about the Edge either, I'm talking about the Yukon.

8. How when the large suv traveling at highway speeds didnt so much as even move the Mustang an inch from hitting it...

There's more but I'm getting too tired and you all pretty much get the idea anyway..

Here's a couple of pics for you to compare. So KIFT was a Stealth with a Banshee inspired body. So sue me..

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:38 am

GN_WS6 wrote:Fill me in on...
1. who the hell the Krainer character was and why there was never any mention of him in any of the episodes and why does he claim he built both KITT's by himself? :roll: And why was someone as old as him still tinkering with that kind of stuff anyway? Shouldn't he be retired?

2. Why wasn't there any previous mention of MK having a son and why didnt they show a flashback scene (or something) that would have that make any sense

3. Why they took that stupid cargo plane from TKR and used it for this series. And why were they in Prague at the end? What are they going to do now, travel the whole world?

4. Why did KI3T only have less than half of the featuers KI2T had 25 years ago?

5. How can spoilers, scoops and foglights just digitially appear from thin air?

6. Where they were even supposed to be going after they picked Tracuer up from where he was at?

7. How a 550hp car couldn't even outgun the suv. I'm not talking about the Edge either, I'm talking about the Yukon.

8. How when the large suv traveling at highway speeds didnt so much as even move the Mustang an inch from hitting it...

There's more but I'm getting too tired and you all pretty much get the idea anyway..
although it won't change your mind, i still want to answer your 'questions' - which are no questions but only statements to provoke, because most answers were already given in the movie. anyway:

1. there was enough free space for the character Charles Graiman to appear. the original pilot showed many people working on KITT. and though other episodes give names of the scientists that build KITT it is never said that this is a complete list... there's always room for one more.
i don't see what age has to do with Graiman working on a new car. and why wouldn't he? and after all it can't be that hard to build a KITT, even RC3 and his street gang could do it :twisted:

2. there was no previous mention of MK's son, because it mainly happened after original season 4. and for the time where it overlaps, MK propaply didn't knew.

3. a Semi couldn't fly to prague, that's why they used a plane. in prague is their next mission... seems as if the newly revived foundation will work more internationally than the old one.

4. there were four seasons to establish all of the Kight 2000's features. let's talk again in four years about the Knight 3000's features, if this goes to series.

5. in series: nano-technologie... should have listened to sarah graiman's lecture!
in real life: CGI

6. to the FBI. KITT should turn himself in, because he could access project prometheus, so he was to get to safety where the bad guys couldn't get their hands on him.

7. KITT said he didn't drive faster, because he wanted to make sure that the guys following wouldn't crash... the human life preservation rule.

8. maybe it's a feature?

well, again, you're either dumb or you just ask these questions (which mostly were answered in the movie) just to provoke. if you really hated the new movie so much, why don't you just close that chapter for yourself and don't come here posting. life's too short to be bitching about everything!
don't try to ruin the fun and enjoyment of those who actually liked it!