How to see knight rider live online?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked
Words_vs_Pain
Volunteer
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:16 pm

How to see knight rider live online?

Post by Words_vs_Pain » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 am

I would like to know if NBC has any stream on the internet to watch TV online

does anyone have an idea?

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:48 am

If they put it up they probably won't do so until tomorrow, certainly not live or to watch on TV (unless your computer has an output to connecting to a TV) and you'll probably only be able to watch it if you are in the US. There are ways around the US only thing but I probably shouldn't say how here.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

User avatar
jgcoombes
Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: UK

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by jgcoombes » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:31 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:There are ways around the US only thing but I probably shouldn't say how here.


PM me how please :wink:

User avatar
Knight of Sweden
Operative
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by Knight of Sweden » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Lets see if some of the scene groups will release it

Words_vs_Pain
Volunteer
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by Words_vs_Pain » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:25 pm

stream online :( anyone knows?

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Another poster mentioned a site called http://www.streamick.com/ I'm not totally sure on the legality of it but they say they are or how exactly it works as if it it's a delayed stream or live (might just be using west coast feeds) picture quality doesn't seem to be all that great but I guess you might give it a shot. If it's not legal then Neil or Michael or a mod can delete it.

The other way I was hinting at is a fairly well known method of masking one's true IP, going by your IP number is how a site determines whether or not to block you from viewing as it gives away your location and your ISP.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Words_vs_Pain
Volunteer
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by Words_vs_Pain » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:37 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Another poster mentioned a site called http://www.streamick.com/ I'm not totally sure on the legality of it but they say they are or how exactly it works as if it it's a delayed stream or live (might just be using west coast feeds) picture quality doesn't seem to be all that great but I guess you might give it a shot. If it's not legal then Neil or Michael or a mod can delete it.

The other way I was hinting at is a fairly well known method of masking one's true IP, going by your IP number is how a site determines whether or not to block you from viewing as it gives away your location and your ISP.


NBC 4? :\ is this the right channel?

:\

Words_vs_Pain
Volunteer
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by Words_vs_Pain » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:40 pm

by the way there's anyway to watch it live for US residents?

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Yeah NBC is the right channel, only way to watch it live in the US or well anywhere would be on NBC or in Canada I think either NBC (the areas that can get it) or Global which I guess will also air it.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Words_vs_Pain
Volunteer
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: How to see knight rider live online?

Post by Words_vs_Pain » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:55 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Yeah NBC is the right channel, only way to watch it live in the US or well anywhere would be on NBC or in Canada I think either NBC (the areas that can get it) or Global which I guess will also air it.


I mean... on the internet...

Locked