dude I take it all back about mustang!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

seeker78
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

dude I take it all back about mustang!

Post by seeker78 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:21 pm

Man, I've been watching all the clips from the new Knight Rider, and I have to say, I take back everything negative I said about the Mustang. When you see it in video, it does look beautiful, and it does look Knight Rider!!! :-)

Now, they better make those gages digital on the actual show!!!! :-)

--Brian

89IROCNDoug
Operative

Re: dude I take it all back about mustang!

Post by 89IROCNDoug » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:56 am

While I respect your opinion, I have taken a different direction. I am actually more disappointed in the Mustang than I was when it was first confirmed. It just doesn't look the part, in my opinion of course. I just watched the original pilot Friday night, and when you compare the Mustang with the old T/A, the Mustang doesn't even come close. The Mustang didn't grow on me, I already liked the new Mustangs since they were redesigned for 2005. The Mustang is a cool car, but it just isn't as sleek and aerodynamic. Period.

And what's worse, I haven't seen any cool burnouts by the Mustang in the previews! Please have cool burnouts! I don't want the Daytona 500 victory burnout be the last one I see today!!! :)
One man did make a difference.

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Re: dude I take it all back about mustang!

Post by cloudkitt » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:26 am

I've grown to accept it and I'll be fine with it. But I wouldn't go as far as to say I take back everything.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"