Interview with Deann Russo - Part 2 Online!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Interview with Deann Russo - Part 2 Online!

Post by neps » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Hey,

Sorry for the delay posting here - got pulled into a meeting.

http://www.shadowyflight.com/news/2008/ ... -russo.php

enjoy!

neil

(btw: more on the new url soon)

ckeller22
Operative

Re: Interview with Deann Russo - Part 2 Online!

Post by ckeller22 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 pm

She sounds like a very fun person. As a fan I appreciate how much the cast has gotten into their roles. It also sounds like they really want to do a series. I hope so to.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Yay! Finally! I like her, Justin sounds like a cool dude too. :D Hopefully the TV movie is good and a success.

I could make a guess on the new URL, but I'll just wait for the official announcement. :P
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

krfan1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krfan1 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:11 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Yay! Finally! I like her, Justin sounds like a cool dude too. :D Hopefully the TV movie is good and a success.

I could make a guess on the new URL, but I'll just wait for the official announcement. :P
Checking the "guessed URL" reveals a computer consulting firm in Wisconsin. I wonder if NBC has been in talks of acquiring the domain name.

krfan1

knightendo_phil
Rookie

Post by knightendo_phil » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:43 am

She is such an amazingly cool person from these interviews!! I really hope this goes to series, it would be great to have many years of watching these characters portrayed by such talented and fun-loving "nerds" ;) as Deann and Justin, with interviews to match of course!

I never even knew that Valet commercial was only made FOR that commercial. Maybe I'm a bit slow lol, but I figured it was a clip lol :lol: :lol:

Anyway, everyone on board this movie, NBC included, seems really psyched and are all in love with the concept and with what they have produced. Bring it to Britain already!! :D
"I got better things to do tonight than die."