Need a favour

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight316
Operative

Need a favour

Post by Knight316 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:46 pm

HI guys, i hope you can help me with this...i'm making a Knight Rider Theme for my Sony Ericsson phone and was wondering if you guys could help me find some pictures that i can use. The main thing i'm looking for is the "bug" that's shown on NBC a lot (in picture form obviously) but if possible without the words inside it if anybody is good with photoshop. I want to use that for the scroll in the menus. I also need good pictures of either the new or old scanner for the bottom sofkey bar, one lit up and one not lit so i can make it look like it lights up when the button is pressed. And basically any other good pictures that anybody can point me to aside from the ones on NBC's site as i already have those. I'll be happy to share the Theme for everybody when it's done. I'm hoping i can get most of it done before the show airs and then use the new theme for the ringtone. Oh yeah and also if anybody knows of any free simple photo program that will let me rezize the pics to what i need them to be that would be great too. Using Paint took a really long time when i made my Maple Leafs one a while ago. Sorry...i'm rambling...any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

pezze87
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Need a favour

Post by pezze87 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:12 am

I'm sorry I can't help you but if somebody does could you send me the theme if it ever'll be realized? If you would have it, I made a theme of the original Knight Rider Tv-series, so if you're interested I could send it to you...?
The Knight is back!