Catherine Hickland/Stevie Fact

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

justinbrueningnet
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Catherine Hickland/Stevie Fact

Post by justinbrueningnet » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Don't know if this is a known fact or not, but I just read in a Catherine Hickland article and when she appeared on Knight Rider as Stevie, the costume designer created copies of her dress from her real life wedding to Hasselhoff for the their on screen wedding.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Catherine Hickland/Stevie Fact

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 am

You know what's even funnier about Catherine?

I read this off of IMDB:

Catherine moved to Rome, immersing herself in a new language and a new culture. She lived there for two years, during which time she made several Italian films. After her return to the United States, she met her husband, "All My Children" (1970) star Michael E. Knight (who plays Tad Martin). They were married in June 1992.

She married someone named Michael Knight???? in real life?!?!!?!?!?! thats too coincedental.

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:14 am

Knight Racer wrote:You know what's even funnier about Catherine?

I read this off of IMDB:

Catherine moved to Rome, immersing herself in a new language and a new culture. She lived there for two years, during which time she made several Italian films. After her return to the United States, she met her husband, "All My Children" (1970) star Michael E. Knight (who plays Tad Martin). They were married in June 1992.

She married someone named Michael Knight???? in real life?!?!!?!?!?! thats too coincedental.
We know about this already, there's a lot of similarities. Justin Bruening is son of Tad Martin (Michael E. Knight) in "All My Children", and also is the son of character named Michael Knight in NBC's "Knight Rider".

Mango19
Rookie

Post by Mango19 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:36 am

Radicalas wrote:

I read this off of IMDB:

We know about this already, there's a lot of similarities. Justin Bruening is son of Tad Martin (Michael E. Knight) in "All My Children", and also is the son of character named Michael Knight in NBC's "Knight Rider".
Keep this up and the universe will implode. Fair warning. :D

scooby
Volunteer

Post by scooby » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:11 pm

I believe they used the same dress

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:40 am

Radicalas wrote:

I read this off of IMDB:

Oh I'm sorry Radicalas,I didn't know everyone on this board knew what you did.I was surprised about Justin Bruening being the real son of Michael E Knight.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:48 am

He's not, he's was Michael E. Knight's character's son. I'm surprised they haven't mentioned that in any of the previews or interviews. So technically he's now been the "son" of two Michael Knights. :D
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: