what kind of car for kitt.

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

What kind of car would you want for KITT?

Ford Mustang (including the GT Mustang, Saleen, etc.)
43%
Mitsubishi Eclipse
No votes
Dodge Viper (2 seats only)
No votes
Chevy Corvette (2 seats only, also fiberglass content issues)
43%
Pontiac G5
14%
Chevy Cobalt
No votes
Toyota Solara
No votes

Total votes: 7

seeker78
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

what kind of car for kitt.

Post by seeker78 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:46 pm

Well, I have a feeling I'm going to get beat up on this one, since my own preferences for the car for KITT don't seem to be common on this board, lol. Oh well the odd man out is a person too right? ;)

But, what do you guys think of these cars, all are Made in USA (according to wikipedia, not the world's most reliable source, but the easiest to access in terms of finding out where a car is made).

Note that the Ford Mustang option would refer to the more aerodynamic versions like the Saleen Mustang, the Mustang GT, etc., not just the ultra boxy/ugly Shelby Mustang. If you think any version of the Mustang would be best then click there. :)

I guess the Toyota Solara is being phased out for 2009.

Also, all cars refer to the current model year (2008 and/or 2009). Sometimes the 2008 version is different from the 2007 version, I am always referring to the current model year. I didn't list concept cars, although Toyota has an AWESOME concept car called Alessandro Volta. Anyway let's see some votes on this one. :)

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Re: what kind of car for kitt.

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:51 pm

seeker78 wrote:But, what do you guys think of these cars, all are Made in USA (according to wikipedia, not the world's most reliable source, but the easiest to access in terms of finding out where a car is made).
You're just never going to let this U.S.A. thing go, are you? :lol: I voted for the 'Vette for what should be obvious reasons.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Re: what kind of car for kitt.

Post by seeker78 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:13 am

interesting, Corvette vs. Mustang is tied.