KR uk says cease and desist lawsuit?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ckeller22
Operative

Re: KR uk says cease and desist lawsuit?

Post by ckeller22 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:22 pm

I'm doing what I said I wasn't going to do but read this and look at this link, and to let you know they do filming at the Orlando location but I guess your right Victor and I'm wrong.Put Yourself Into the Action of the Movies
Universal Studios Florida® is a real working motion picture and television studio that enables guests to jump right into the action of their favorite films and TV shows 'on-set' of a variety of fully dressed backlot locations.
http://www.universalorlando.com/usf_map.html

Production Central
Inside the gates of Universal Studios you'll find yourself in the middle of a real working film and television production studio. Production Central is where Hollywood meets Orlando, and the business of making movies meets the excitement of living them.

Wow a real Working motion picture and tv studio but than again you know better than anyone. And I know law and I know libel is written and slander is saying but upon interpretation of the courts it could be either. Now I'm truly done with this ridiculous debate, let's move forward to a more productive topic.

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KR uk says cease and desist lawsuit?

Post by neps » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:32 pm

OK - We're gonna close this thread down. It's basically an argument of hearsay. We really can't support either side until more information comes to light from the first party sources. For all I know - everyone is a studio plant :D

We can bring this topic back up again when and if that happens.

Thanks!