Question about Bonnie & RC3 Knight Rider 2000 T.V Movie

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightsangel
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Question about Bonnie & RC3 Knight Rider 2000 T.V Movie

Post by knightsangel » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:56 pm

:?: :?: KR Guys and Gals

How was Bonnie and RC3 written out of the show? Did Bonnie leave the Foundation after Kitt's deactivation? Was RC3 killed off? :?: :?:
By the way I found out that he is still living and is married and has children. He produces for T.V movies, and became a born-again Christian.

:kitt: Suzie
What in this world keeps us from falling apart?No matter where I go I hear the beating of our one heart
- from Celine Dion's "I Drove All Night"

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:27 am

The series never had an official explanation as to Bonnie and R.C.'s fate. All we know for certain is that Michael and K.I.T.T.'s adventures continued for another four years up until 1990, where Michael left the Foundation to run an unprofitable bass charter. K.I.T.T. was eventually deactivated and dismantled as we all know. It's safe to assume that Bonnie and R.C. left the Foundation either in those remaining four years, or after Michael had quit.

I would be inclined to assume it was after Michael quit, because it would have broken the team up. As to what they did after that, it's anyone's guess. I'd say Bonnie went back to school for more electronics training and R.C. perhaps even went back to his home town of Chicago. I'd normally think he would have stayed with the Foundation but since Knight Rider 2000 made it pretty clear he was no longer there, it would probably be the best guess.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Maybe RC joined the police force moving on from his street avenger days?
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

KITT5
Recruit

Post by KITT5 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:38 am

after Micheal quit RC3 was his temporary replacement until the foundation became under new management & the KNIGHT program was abandoned to save money, Bonnie probably stayed on to take care of KITT until maddock started making budget cuts & bonnie was fired, being that he was no longer in service & hadn't been worked on for several years KITT was scrapped & sold off little by little, what was left was collected & put in crates