Knight rider flight to freedom question big goofff

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Jenna
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight rider flight to freedom question big goofff

Post by Jenna » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Hey question about knight flight to freedom 4th season dvd kitt Michael knight driving through 600. volcano kitt said his bonded shell cant take the volcano heat but i remember he was no longer protected by the bonded shell on 4th season premier knight of jungelnut can someone help me please thanks

KITT5
Recruit

Post by KITT5 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:08 pm

at some point after KITT was destroyed by the jugarnaut, they probably resprayed him with the MBS,

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by J-Knight » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:38 pm

Yeah, he was just like temperarily out of order for a section of the show. What was ment was they didn't have acces to the facilities to spray KITT with the MBS since they only had the Semi resources, nor did they have the time "Apparently"..yet they had time to install SPM and EBS...:?
Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:47 pm

I never understand how this question still keeps coming up. After "Knight Of the Juggernaut," K.I.T.T. had to have the Molecular Bonded Shell reapplied once they got back to F.L.A.G. Headquarters. "KITTnap" (the very next episode) is a perfect example of how the MBS was reapplied as K.I.T.T. is shot at many times in the episode and is bullet proof (except for his interior). The MBS, of course, is what makes him bullet proof in the first place.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:32 pm

talk about confusing even being uncut dont give us all the answers i wonderd what mbs was and stuff like makes him bullet proof guess he got it back somehow someway i wish it would been explained but gues not il watch more my dvd been skipping so il try catch it best i can thanks for the help guys

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:07 am

Its threads like this that make me want to scream 'ITS A TV SHOW!' Its not real... dear oh dear!

By the 4th season most casual viewers would have taken it for granted that KITT could smash through walls and deflect bullets - to suddenly drop that would have been stupid. The lack of the MBS was simply a plot line for the season premiere, nothing more, nothing less.

nice plate
Recruit

Post by nice plate » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:07 am

couldnt agree more with you chris!