A queston concerning 09 Camaro

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ckeller22
Operative

A queston concerning 09 Camaro

Post by ckeller22 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:05 pm

I don't know if anyone pointed it out,so sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but i think it was said that they couldn't use the 09 Camaro because it was used in Transformers. I don't understand why not because if you watch the movie you see clearly that they used a 07 Saleen Mustang in the movie and now they are using A mustang in the Tv movie of Knight Rider. The Transformers used several different cars from Chevy,Pontiac,Ford and so on. How can this prevent anyone using the Camaro for other projects if the ford isn't. I may be dumb,so if anyone has an explanation it would be appreciated.

seeker78
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: A queston concerning 09 Camaro

Post by seeker78 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:29 am

ckeller22 wrote:I don't know if anyone pointed it out,so sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but i think it was said that they couldn't use the 09 Camaro because it was used in Transformers. (...) How can this prevent anyone using the Camaro for other projects if the ford isn't. I may be dumb,so if anyone has an explanation it would be appreciated.
I don't know, I agree with you here. :)

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:48 pm

Bumblebee (the Camaro in Transformers) was the star car of the movie. KITT is the star car of the TV show/movie aswell. Having 2 star Camaros that have special abilities and talk isn't a good idea IMO. The reason there is a Saleen Mustang in Transformers is because Michael Bay contracted Saleen to build Bumblebee on an '06 GTO platform and sculpting the body from the concept. If you look, pretty much every other car in Transformers is a GM product. Even the tow truck that carries Bumblebee towards the end is a GMC.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ckeller22
Operative

Post by ckeller22 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:13 pm

Thanks for the insight tamatt27.