We need to put a side our childish ways

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ckeller22
Operative

We need to put a side our childish ways

Post by ckeller22 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:50 pm

I am new here to this community,in fact this is the first community I have ever been apart of. For years I would stop by and check out what was happening in the Knight Rider world. I believe the administrators of this site have done just a unbelievable fantastic job on this site. I always got excited when i saw something on the site with regards of the franchise being brought back. I love Knight Rider, I have had my qualms about the new series there are things I feel could be better and I voice that because I love Knight Rider and I want to see it done the best way it can be. I do not want to see the new series fail. I will support the new series,I will watch it and I can't wait until it comes out in February. I have nothing but great respect for Mr Larson who's vision and creativity came up with the premise of the Knight Rider world. When Glen's movie hits the forefront I will be there to support it and again I may voice things that I don't like about that production because that is my right. It disheartens me to see everyone bicker amongst themselves over who's taken who's side, I thought we were all on the same side "people with the same common interest in a show that we all love" I for one am not on any side( and Victor that doesn't mean I am a sell out or being disrespectful to the man I consider the father of Knight Rider,I not accepting anything less to just get Knight Rider back It means I will give all sides with rights to Knight Rider there fair chance. This may piss people off but I am not for NBCU and I am not for Glen larson I am for Knight Rider ( Once again I will state I have the utmost respect for Glen and for NBCU and appreciate all the work both have put in the Knight Rider world) Knight Rider to me is the most important and if this new series can get kids excited and into the Knight rider world just like the 82 trans am and David did to me I am all for it, and let's face it I look around and most of these younger kids are into Mustangs these days. I just want to end by saying let's stop the who's who and rally around our beloved franchise. I wish the best to both projects and hope both are phenomenal successes. Thank you all for letting be apart of your great community and Merry Christmas to all!!!!

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: We need to put a side our childish ways

Post by knightprobe89 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:36 am

i totally agree with you, very well said!
in glen larson we trust.

seeker78
FLAG Recruit

Post by seeker78 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:39 am

That's cool, I too will be watching at least the pilot, despite my disappointments. The question, of course, will be whether or not I continue to watch it. :) but I will if it is good. And I look forward to the big screen movie. :)

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:41 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with people saying what disappoints them and why, or even complaining (within reason). But I agree that saying you refuse to watch it is simply idiotic.
Everyone on this site is a pretty dedicated KR fan, the fact that something called Knight Rider on modern TV will be enough to get all of us to at least watch it once, lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:34 pm

G'day ckeller22 welcome to the site ,
I too am like you who love the franchise, I probably am one of the THE FEW who actually liked team knight rider and I think given another season it could have gone some where. So I also hope both movie and tv show goes good and we can have a knight rider revival and also fans of the new show/movie can go back to the original series and see where it all began.
:kittside:
--knightman--

scottab21
FLAG Recruit

Post by scottab21 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:44 am

Welcome to the community Ckeller22! Thank you for posting that, it needs to be said, and I completely agree. :)