My Next Knight Rider Mission

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My Next Knight Rider Mission

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:28 pm

My first was to record every episode of knight rider in its highest quality from my vhs tapes to cdr's.I collected up to 5 versions of each episode from recordings off cable as well as NBC cut clips and trailors before the seasons were released on dvd..My next mission is to make the GTA San Andreas game as knight rider-esk as possible.So I put on the Michael Knight skin,added the right sunglasses from the game,installed Tobie's kitt which I helped create,made shortcuts to the Don Peake soundtrack clips as well as other wav files I've converted to MP3.That still wasn't enough.I'm going to go one step further by recording every conversation Kitt had with Michael.I found a program off giveawayoftheday.com which lets you download software that would normally cost money,free if downloaded that day.The MP3 recorder is great for limitless clips but unfortunatly lacks the sound volume option.Can someone help me take all these clips that I'm making from 4 seasons of episodes and increase volume on them?

seeker78
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My Next Knight Rider Mission

Post by seeker78 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:52 pm

hmm I think there are programs out there that will normalize the volume. do a search on google I think for volume normalizer mp3 or something like that. :)