New Knight Rider: Hasselhoff's Participation

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New Knight Rider: Hasselhoff's Participation

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:40 am

From OK! Magazine Online:
Executive producer David Bartis told OK! that Hasselhoff’s participation was essential. “The audience wants to see that... He’s such a part of the legacy of the show,” Bartis explained to OK! “He loves Knight Rider. I think it’s something that’s really important to him — and that it’s done the right way.”

New star Justin revealed to OK! that he’s a fan of the original and that working with David was “cool. I walked on set and he comes on. I’m like, ‘Wow. It’s not a dream!’ ” Justin even pointed out that he and David share similar backgrounds: “We both started on soaps and we both left them about the same time.”

Another of the stars, Deanna Russo, said she was just as thrilled to work with Hasselhoff, 55. “I just kept having to laugh to myself and think, oh, my goodness, this is the man who was such a hero to me when I was a little girl,” she said.
http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/3265
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

veeates
Volunteer

micheal knight

Post by veeates » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:15 am

That is good news. I also read that if show does well, he and original kitt will make more appearances. Now that might save the show, classic and new kitt working together fighting crime. :lol:

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Re: New Knight Rider: Hasselhoff's Participation

Post by goldbug » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:15 am

I think having the Two Thousand and Da Hoff in this is great. It shows that the writers clearly want to make sure the audience understands this is a sequel and not a reboot a la KR 2010. It's also cool to see that Tracer and Knight have a scene together. The fanboy in me of course wants the climax to involve both KITTs working together. :)
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)