About the New KITT Design

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re:

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:48 am

victor kros wrote:Mango19, you're new so I will understand your lack of respect accordingly.
I've been here 12 years now. As far as I'm concerned, you're BOTH new. Just want to keep some perspective.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: About the New KITT Design

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:02 am

Your comment makes no difference in what I've said because it wasn't directed towards you Michael. Just want to keep things on topic.

=VK=

peter
Recruit

Post by peter » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:43 am

HI all!!
Here is my two cent.
Victor kros stop bashing the new nbc KITT.
Is it a roush job? yes
could there been done more to the car ? yes.
But
All car companies wants to put there product in a new movie or tv-show.
And they often pay a *?$# load of money to have it done which often can be the difference between having the movie done or not.
I personally like the 05-10 mustang and a normal worker could afford to buy the V6or V8 200-300HP model ( I don´t know what an 1982 TA cost and how much a normal worker made back then)

So Victor don´t come here and try to convince me that Glen A Larson will have complete freedom to choose or design any car he wants for the show.
If say Ford wants the new bigscreen KITT to be a mustang and they are willing to pay then not even GL will be able to stop that he can´t afford to make a 100 million movie on his own let say a car company (Ford) want to give 25M to have there mustang in the movie GL may put a deff ear but his partners shure wont and Im sure they will make him listen.
I heard a saying in hollywood " there is a lot of talkers but the once that are serious but money to the deal"

Best regards
Peter :kittconv:

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:45 am

Can't sleep with all this shouting going on. I guess I'd better explain myself.
victor kros wrote: As far as Shapeshifter is concerned, he has nothing to say because he knows I'm right in expressing my opinion on why I do not agree to the design decisions made (in my last post regarding Scheffe) and I respectfully allow that conflict to resolve accordingly.
When i said I saw no point in responding to Victor, It was certainly not because "I know he's right" (although it's a little hard to tell from that quote exactly what I think he's right about). I was trying to avoid THIS.

There's no point in arguing with someone who is determined to be right at any cost. You just end up with a lot of squabbling and personal attacks, and that should not be what this site is about. After all, we're not arguing about a cure for cancer. We're arguing about a talking car.

To quote War Games "The only way to win is...not to play."

In that spirit, I will apologize for my initial pot shot earlier in the thread, and thank you mango19, for saying some things that needed to be said.

BTW Neil, the new site looks great! :D

Amir
Operative

Post by Amir » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:36 am

Oh, enough of it. This is a Knight Rider forum and these are Knight Rider threads. It's not about Victor and it's not about shapeshifter, it's about Knight Rider.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:24 pm

There's no point in arguing with someone who is determined to be right at any cost
Shapeshifter you miss the point entirely and I'm done trying to explain it to you. You made the choice to post negatively against me and I responded. You chose to make accusations you do not have any ground to make and I've explained exactly why that is your opinion and not fact. There's an old saying, "If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen."

I'd advise you stick to your backdoor pilot reporting, it's what you're good at.

You started this and now I'm choosing to end it not because anyone tells me or asks me to do so but because I can.

To the rest of you, please try to stay on topic to my initial post which is Michael Scheffe's influence as it relates to the press photos released of the new KITT mustang.

If you have a problem with me you feel you need to express, feel free to send me a private message and keep it off the boards. Remember that if you approach me with negativity, you best have your facts in order and be prepared for my response.

=VK=

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:55 pm

Actually, I am going to end it.

Thread closed.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com