How would Glen Larson handle the new series?

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

How would Glen Larson handle the new series?

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:41 pm

I was just wondering if he had any ideas as to how the new series should go?Would he just remake the series or make some kind of continuation?

I personally would prefer a continuation.I'd like to know what the future had in store for Michael and kitt.What ever happened to RC3 or Bonnie for that matter.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:31 am

Glen has no interest in continuing the new series, he doesn't support what NBCU has done and he's chosen to go another route by rebooting the franchise in his own way by retelling the genesis story of KITT for the feature film.

=VK=

young-nyc
Recruit

Post by young-nyc » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:47 am

NICE!! go glen...
can't wait for this feature film..
please make it a car that we all or at least the majority would all agree on.

MJknight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by MJknight » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:40 pm

victor kros wrote:Glen has no interest in continuing the new series, he doesn't support what NBCU has done and he's chosen to go another route by rebooting the franchise in his own way by retelling the genesis story of KITT for the feature film.

=VK=
Considering that Knight Rider was his vision from the very start, only he could tell it the way it's supposed to be.

Although, despite the fact that I believe that the Mustang is the wrong choice for the new TV pilot and that they could have customised it some more, I like the idea of two Knight Rider continuities playing side-by-side in the next 2 years.
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight