The Poster of "Knight Rider" Community (Fans)

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The Poster of "Knight Rider" Community (Fans)

Post by Radicalas » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:27 pm

I have an idea to create a one big poster with all Knight Rider fans, each of us (who wants ofcourse) could put their photos here, and when we decide that most of fans have already sent their photos, we could create a one big poster with small photos of fans, and alphabetize their photos by their names and first letter of last name. We also could put the countries above the name. We could name that poster "The Poster of "Knight Rider" Community 2007". What do you think? :)

pezze87
Rookie

Post by pezze87 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:45 pm

i think I had an even better idea... lets put together fotos of us and change their colour in the way that when we but them together we have Kitt in the desert or Idunnowhere.. what do you think? is this too difficult? I would be a picture as a symbol that WE ALL are Knight Rider..
The Knight is back!

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:52 pm

pezze87 wrote:i think I had an even better idea... lets put together fotos of us and change their colour in the way that when we but them together we have Kitt in the desert or Idunnowhere.. what do you think? is this too difficult? I would be a picture as a symbol that WE ALL are Knight Rider..
Let's wait for others opinion ;-) i like yours, but it could be too difficult to implement.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:10 pm

I think this is a great idea. Here's a variation: We could use a giant outline of a Knight logo and fill it with fan photos. We could also get it printed out as a large poster and ship it to NBC in tribute to the relaunching of Knight Rider.

pesse87: the "photomosaic" images you are describing use sophisticated image-recognition software and literally thousands of photos to create the larger picture. Probably far too difficult for us at this point.

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote: pesse87: the "photomosaic" images you are describing use sophisticated image-recognition software and literally thousands of photos to create the larger picture. Probably far too difficult for us at this point.
Not really I made this picture with a free photoshop plug in from 15 photos I had on my hard drive.

This one is made from about 100 photos. These are shrunk of course, but the plug in outputs the photos into 14mb jpg files large enough for high quality prints.

The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:53 pm

I stand corrected, msKen! Those are very, very cool.

pezze87
Rookie

Post by pezze87 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:29 am

OMG I love this photos you made.. This is like I wanted it! Great work! So we could realise my idea? and I find it a great idea to make this thing with the Knightlogo, too..
The Knight is back!

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:53 pm

Hey pezze87 I think your goals could be acomplished pretty easily, and Michael Pajaro is by far a great and better artist then I am, I'm sure we could all work together to create something really neat.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;