the way I look at it

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

the way I look at it

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:10 pm

I've been doing some thinking, and yeah my head hurts. :D
Kitt, back in the 80's was an amazing car, always was /is and will be our kitt. But we have a new generation of car lovers out there with compleatley different tastes, likes, dislikes etc.
Alot of kids ie those getting ready for there first car probably wouldnt even heard of knight rider or kitt or a trans am except maybe for there nostalgic parrents or older brother/sister who grew up in the 80's.
Move on to this generation, maybe if there is a new KITT of some sort they are going for that market group, people who've never heard of the show and the car. But I kinda think of it as a good thing , if both shows ie Larson / nbc work and become big, just think , the kids will want to know where knight rider started , and so there will be more interest in the orgininal show on dvd now and the original KITT. so we may not like what they do or how they go with the new kitt, but only time will tell. We have to move with the times. Sure we will always love our kitt. it was ahead of ITS time , but lets see what the new car of the future will look like.
you never know, we just might be suppriesd.
--knightman--