The New KITT - First Pictures

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:05 am

BoMcD wrote:That Mustang Is The New Knight Industries 3000.

Deal with it people.

The Knight Industries 2000 makes an "appearance" as well courtesy of Rob Louisell's licensed Universal KITT replica parts.

I've known it for over 4 weeks. I spent two days with Mr. Barris and Rob Louisell in Little Rock, Arkansas where Knight Rider and the new show was discussed.

And there are more "cameos" as well.

http://www.roblouisell.com will have more information soon, since I am the webmaster of that site.
Well that is a relief, at least KITT makes an appearance and they bring a fresh Knight 2000 to the show with MK by his side, that I am pleased with. When I read the review script at aintitcoolnews.com they stated that they make an appearance towards the last third or so of the show.

KITT being a Mustang isn't a bad idea because we are in a new generation and this is the only "Muscle Car" left. Like I said before if they integrate the scanner and black everything out it will look good, no stripes!

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 am

BoMcD wrote:That Mustang Is The New Knight Industries 3000.

Deal with it people.

The Knight Industries 2000 makes an "appearance" as well courtesy of Rob Louisell's licensed Universal KITT replica parts.

I've known it for over 4 weeks. I spent two days with Mr. Barris and Rob Louisell in Little Rock, Arkansas where Knight Rider and the new show was discussed.

And there are more "cameos" as well.

http://www.roblouisell.com will have more information soon, since I am the webmaster of that site.
If you see them again, talk some sense into them, and tell them they should give the new KITT a nice nose and a real scanner. :?

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:22 pm

Say.....did they not already try the mustang angle with Team Knightrider....and fail in the attempt...tho the driver is/ was hot....?
-( Ahemmmmmm- cough-cough )
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

Reissuleipa
Rookie

Post by Reissuleipa » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:55 pm

This is a Knightmare!!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:57 pm

Perhaps you should leave your attitude on your own board where it's more appreciated.
You edited my post? Are you kidding me?

DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS, you have been warned. You want to discuss a revision, you talk to me in private. McBod was out of line.

=VK=

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:58 pm

While trying to quote a message from Victor Kros, I accidently clicked the "edit" button They are right next to eachother when logged in as moderator. In doing so, I deleted his original message. I apologize to Victor Kros and will send him a personal note explaining further.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

BoMcD
Operative

Post by BoMcD » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:04 pm

DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS, you have been warned. You want to discuss a revision, you talk to me in private. McBod was out of line.
McBod ..?

I like that!
Glad you think of me so highly.. lol

Guess I should change my handle now...

Nothing I said was out of line.
Or factually incorrect.
Victor doesnt like being corrected.
You insulted Joe Huth in a way that WAS out of line and he retracted all his statements.

I won't.

I support the NBC/Universal production.
You Don't.

The world continues.

Don't stifle the opinions of others that actually have something to do with the NBC production.
Last edited by BoMcD on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 pm

This entire thread is a mess, and I've only made it worse. I'd like to just declare this thread Dead. We have retracted posts and edited messages and name-calling and nothing makes sense any more. So I am going to lock this thread shortly (it will stay open to allow some last-minute words, but I would encourage people NOT to escalate any anger.)

However, that does not mean I'm putting an end to the discussion about my moderating faux pas or anything else. I invite Bo or Victor or anyone else to start a thread in the "Board Dealings" section with any complaints or comments, or to contact me privately.

Again, I messed this up. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to cut our losses here.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:22 pm

Ok "Bo", but my points stand which were taken down and quite frankly the need for this thread has passed. As far as unfairly attacking Joe, why don't you talk to him recently, you will find this matter has been taken care of to address your mistakes.

Read back through the previous threads and you will understand that fact.

=VK=

JL
Operative

Post by JL » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:25 pm

The car needs to be something that's mass produced so they can (hopefully) do real stunts with it (one of the things missing from KR2K). The Mustang really is the only option right now. The new Camaro won't be out until 2009, and there's still no word on whether they'll make a Firebird version. So while the Mustang isn't my ideal car for the new KITT, it's still better than another concept car or something so exotic that they drop the stunts for fear of damaging it.