Jack Gill in the Pilot

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Jack Gill in the Pilot

Post by Joe Huth » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:10 am

For a long time, it was widely believed that Jack Gill did not join "Knight Rider" until after the Pilot (in fact, he even told me this). However, here is proof that he WAS in the Pilot - he played a demolition derby driver:

Interesting, huh?

Joe

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:17 pm

Those stunt drivers I'am sure were kept very busy doing various tv shows. I don't know how they could keep tracked on what they did after awhile.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:47 pm

Given the fact that Gill provided interviews for the Season 1 DVD set, I find it pretty hard to believe that he couldn't remember if he was involved in the Pilot or not. On the other hand, I can't see any good reason for him to outright lie about it, so perhaps all those years of whiplash loosened a screw or two?
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:43 am

Maybe he was drunk?? It is odd though but who knows all that bouncing around inside of all the different cars over the years has scrambled his brains? It is wierd. It is also possible when they did those scenes they might not have known what series it was for? George Lucas did that when he was filming some of the star wars scenes people were told that it was for somthing else.