NBC KR-07 pilot script review...

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 pm

That specific information I do know know off hand, other then if the terms in the deal are not honored in a certain time frame, the deal can then be broken or expire. Typically a studio will advance a portion of the money to the signer/creator as a way to secure an option which means said creator/signer cannot go to another studio and try to sell the project to someone else.

Michael, while I agree that IMDB can have inconsitancies in their posted information, I disagree in the matter of the Knight Rider feature film page that this is some sort of "mistake". Possible but highly unlikely considering that in order for such a drastic change to be done to the page, someone had to have emailed them to do it. These changes that were made, were not a simple matter of a incorrect cast list and the fact they took the page private raises questions that need answers.

Who told them to make these changes? They wouldn't have just decided out of the blue to make them of their own accord, someone influenced them.

=VK=

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Pajaro » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:50 pm

Let me clarify: The mistake imdb made was making changes to their entry without confirming the information. We have seen MANY changes to the Knight Rider movie page on imdb over the years. We've even seen cast lists posted which have been traced back to posts on this board from people saying "I think this would be a cool cast..."

I'm not suggesting that they "accidently" changed the entry. I'm saying that their entire process is flawed.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:54 pm

I wonder if this is more monkey business from someone from Universal Studios???

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Nelson B wrote:I wonder if this is more monkey business from someone from Universal Studios???
That's so far out of left field I don't even know how to respond. How about with a simple "Please refrain from making wild accusations." Thanks.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Okay maybe it is a wild accusation maybe not. But we do have two studios that are doing battle with each other. I think anything is possible.