David Hasselhoff to Star in 'Anaconda' Sequels!!

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

David Hasselhoff to Star in 'Anaconda' Sequels!!

Post by knightdriver » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:06 pm

It's all about direct-to-video now baby! Sony have commissioned two more sequels to Luis Llosa's Anaconda, which will star none other than the cheeseburger chomping drunk (watch the best video ever inside) David Hasselhoff, according to Moviehole.net. Don E. FauntLeRoy (cinematographer on Jeepers Creepers 2) will helm both films shooting back-to-back. He’s joined by Crystal Allen, John Rhys Davies and Zoltan Butuc. Hasselhoff plays a mercenary-for-hire who accepts a mission from a billionaire to capture a dangerous snake that could possibly help cure a terminal illness. The films – the first being titled Anaconda 3 : The Offspring - will be shot in – of course – Romania. It’s planned that they’ll premiere on the Sci Fi Channel before hitting DVD.
Brian - Knightdriver.com

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:48 pm

I would've loved this message completely had it not been for the stupid reference to DH's overly exploited leaked relapse video crap. :roll: :? :twisted:
Otherwise, thanks for the message.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:03 pm

I confess, the original Anaconda movie is a guilty pleasure of mine. But without Jon Voight in the sequels, it just isn't the same.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com