William Daniels played role in BSG 1980! He's the clown!

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

William Daniels played role in BSG 1980! He's the clown!

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:14 pm

William Daniels played in part one of the episode "The Night The Cylons Landed" in Battlestar Galactica 1980. He played Norman the Clown who with Norman the Clown's wife (an Elvira character) were on their way to a Halloween party when she made him stop to pick up two Cylons (one android, one Centurion Robot that we are all familiar with) thinking they were dressed up for Halloween.

Also in that episode is one other actor I didn't get his name but he played a I think the swedish scientist in a KR episode.

Pamela Susan Shoop had also played in another BSG 1980 episode as well.

If anyone is interested, you can see the episode as a download on Netflix (if you have a paid account there and not a free trial). The link to the episodes is here:

http://www.netflix.com/WatchNowMovie?mo ... kid=203080

Netflix allows you to watch some stuff via streaming video if you have a normal paid account. For ever $1 you pay per month on your subscription you get 1 hour. (IOW, if you pay $8.99 per month you get 8 hours, actually, I think - see their site for more info).

I am not sure if iTunes carries these episodes but you could try searching there too, if you use iTunes.