KITT and KARR as transformers

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt_rulz
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT and KARR as transformers

Post by kitt_rulz » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:31 pm

I have been watching the transformers movie several times now, and everytime i go to it i always have KITT or KARR in the back of my mind. I was just curious about something if KITT and KARR were asked to join the autobots/decpticons, its obvious that KITT would choose to go to the autobots side. However would KARR join the decpticons?? i'm unsure due to his programing, survival at all costs. with the exception of starscream i dont see that happing that much on the decpticonsor the autobots side. autobots have almost the same programing as KITT. As far as i know each side fights to destroy the other reguardless of who dies. KARR has that nasty program to protect himself.

What do you think??

also do you think that either KITT and/or KARR would want to transform or remain in their car form??
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:55 pm

I could see KARR becoming a transformer but not joining the Autobots or Decepticons. He would be the loner bot that does what he pleases and causes problems for both sides. The Autobots would want to destroy him because obviously he's bad and I think the Decepticons would want him gone because he'd probably interfere with their evil schemes and make his own gains from them. ;)
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:29 am

First, I think KITT would rather stay as he is, but then maybe not. He did like the "C" button in the 4th season and his new "wings" in SPM. :) As for KARR, he'd probably decieve the others into letting him be their leader and they'd all kill off Megatron and follow KARR. LOL! Then they would be reprogrammed by him to serve and protect only him, even at the cost of their own lives. KARR is slick, remember. As Michael says "he has a way of changing people". Machines? Who knows!

But, if they do get wise to KARR and are against him, you never know but what KARR just might side with KITT - the only other one exactly like himself.

Hmmm... this would make for some interesting crossover fanfic. But I haven't watched the Transformers movie yet. I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD. :?

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:55 am

KITT and KARR as Transformers you say??? How bout this >>>>

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:29 pm

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol:
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:29 pm

Some years ago one Guy have make hisown Autobot Knight Rider Cars and sell them over Ebay. They where so cool. Anybody Remember 8)

remote_jup
Recruit

Re: KITT and KARR as transformers

Post by remote_jup » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:24 pm

[quote="kitt_rulz"]I was just curious about something if KITT and KARR were asked to join the autobots/decpticons, its obvious that KITT would choose to go to the autobots side. However would KARR join the decpticons?? i'm unsure due to his programing, survival at all costs. with the exception of starscream i dont see that happing that much on the decpticonsor the autobots side. autobots have almost the same programing as KITT. As far as i know each side fights to destroy the other reguardless of who dies. KARR has that nasty program to protect himself.[/quote]

The last Transformers series I viewed was Beast Wars. Taking examples from that, KARR would most certainly fit in. See, the Decepticons had many loyalties. Some, to the cause. Some, to others. Many were only loyal to themselves and stuck together for convienence. A few were even traitors, loyal to a twisted sense of law designed to break up agitators. Oh, yea...KARR would fit in just fine with this order.

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:06 am

no no no.. you guys are get'in confused with Super Pursuit Mode again! :lol:
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

remote_jup
Recruit

Post by remote_jup » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Slightly off topic, but the other day at work, I saw a cross over line of toys that were Transformers and Star Wars. Quite weird to see Darth Vader Former with the light sabre. o_O
This accout is only for use at unsecured public terminals by jup.

corlando52
FLAG Recruit

On ebay!

Post by corlando52 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:50 pm

I saw a KITT transformer on ebay and someone outbid me. It was a pullback KITT that, when it hit a wall, transformed. I haven't seen it since. Very cool!

Chris