funny faces of KR

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

funny faces of KR

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:20 pm

So as many of you may know already many of the episodes contain some hidden hillarious faces, hidden being that the dvd may have to be paused to reveal them. This thread is for posting pictures of funny faces that you see when you watch the many episodes of KR. I think one of the top funny faces in KR is when michael goes for the field goal at the end of knights of the fast lane and he hits the turbo boost. First off he yells a very drawn out bonzai!! as he races towards the end zone, which in itself is hillarious enough, then he violently throws his head back in the seat and his eyes buldge out as he hits the turbo boosts. His face can only be described as michaels first impression when he hits the turbo boost. He looks scared and suprised at the same time. I found myself watching this scene over and over again and just laughing at the look of his face. Another funny face appears when kitt and michael are stuck under all that rock and michael uses the oxygen in the car to power the turbo boost and he gets out, the look on his face is priceless.

So this thread is for everyone to post up their funniest KR faces. I will be posting some up as soon as I can find pictures.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

sjsharp2005
Recruit

Post by sjsharp2005 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:33 am

I don't know about that he always had his eyes wide open wqhen he fired up the Turbo Boost
You're not considering...Oh my word you are

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 am

Sometimes he doesn't seem to react to it as much though. I mean he always jerks back in the seat but sometimes he does it more violently and quickly than others. There is a few instances where he expression doesn't change much either as he hits turbo, but on others he looks like he just saw a ghost.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Re: funny faces of KR

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:36 am

Crumbling Down wrote:I think one of the top funny faces in KR is when michael goes for the field goal at the end of knights of the fast lane and he hits the turbo boost. First off he yells a very drawn out bonzai!! as he races towards the end zone, which in itself is hillarious enough, then he violently throws his head back in the seat and his eyes buldge out as he hits the turbo boosts. His face can only be described as michaels first impression when he hits the turbo boost. He looks scared and suprised at the same time. I found myself watching this scene over and over again and just laughing at the look of his face.
:lol: Courtesy of "Knights Of the Fast Lane":

“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:00 am

Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Amir
Operative

Post by Amir » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:55 am

I don't have a picture, but one of the finest moments of KR is in Halloween Knight, when Devon discovers Michael put a plastic spider on him. His reaction is priceless.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:29 am

Those are some great photos and instances :D I actually watched Knights of The Fastlane last night and had to rewatch the ending because I was laughing so hard. I am going to try and capture some more.