kitts front nose changes during the 3rd season??

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

kitts front nose changes during the 3rd season??

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:47 am

finally getting to watch the 3rd season on dvd (aussie version)
its funny how many times in halloween knights kitts front nose goes from 3rd season to 1st and back again, and its not stock footage, although I know some is ..
--knightman--

sjsharp2005
Recruit

Post by sjsharp2005 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:04 am

Personally I preffered Kitt's look during the first 2 seasons than during seaons 3 and 4 but my guess is that was all part of the upgrade that Bonnie carried out on KITT after that rocket hit him in the 3rd Season premiere
You're not considering...Oh my word you are

Akaihiryuu
Operative

Post by Akaihiryuu » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:07 pm

My biggest nitpick with Knight of the Drones is that, before KITT is blown up with the rocket, there's a point where Michael stops the car and gets out, and KITT already has the new dash that he's not supposed to have yet.

MLAM
Operative

Post by MLAM » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:37 pm

Akaihiryuu wrote:My biggest nitpick with Knight of the Drones is that, before KITT is blown up with the rocket, there's a point where Michael stops the car and gets out, and KITT already has the new dash that he's not supposed to have yet.
One of those quirks in the world of Knight Rider and cheap(ish) 80s TV Productions :D