knight rider poster

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittdacar
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by kittdacar » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 pm

I think that car looks hot I want to know who made that poster :)

Solid Snake
FLAG Recruit

Post by Solid Snake » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:56 am

Nismogtr21 wrote:
ausknight2k wrote:Oh dear :roll: you have got to be kidding ... :roll:

An awesome Photoshop it may be, but obviously someone with WAY too much time on their hands ...

That car (whatever it is) does not suit KITT's image ... :x

No MBS would protect any of the skirts after a turbo boost :lol:

:kittspin:
I get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. KITT's image...tell me what it is about that car that doesn't suit KITT's image. So many people say that the new Corvette doesn't suit KITT's image, that it MUST be a Trans-Am. A 1984 one at that. As KITT would say, "perish the thought!". IMO, this car, the Koeniggsegg CCX, by the way, does. KITT needs to be something cool and futuristic. So what if people can't afford to buy it in real life and convert it into a replica. That's the main gripe I hear, that they better not use something exotic. Please!

If I was making a futuristic, multi-million dollar car for the future, I sure wouldn't put that AI and all those gadgets in a mullet-mobile. It would be something nice, indeed.
I agree with you here, I think as nice as the Trans Am was for KITT at that time. We should be prepared for an eventual change of car in the movie. Glen Larson said it best... at that time the Trans Am had a cool look to it... Now if there is a car out there today of a different make and a different model but it somehow captures the imagination similar to how the TA did in 82 they should pick that car. I honestly could care less if it is a TA, don't get me wrong I love the look of that car. But for a movie set in current day and age that car just does not cut it anymore... It will always be the real KITT it will always be the original, but its like with a cell phone... its cool and hip and great when you first buy it... however... in just 2 years time its no longer cool and hip and top of the heap. That's the same for the TA... it still is a nice looker... but just not the car it was 24 years ago, just not the car for an all new KITT. However if they plan to use the old concept of the old KITT I don't see anything wrong with using the old TA or a TA in general... just my opinion though :wink: !

AusKnight2K
Operative

Post by AusKnight2K » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:34 pm

Maybe the wording should be "Knight will rise", as saying that "Knight will fall" implies that something bad will happen ? ... :?

Wizster
FLAG Recruit

Post by Wizster » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:56 pm

ausknight2k wrote:Maybe the wording should be "Knight will rise", as saying that "Knight will fall" implies that something bad will happen ? ... :?
True, though Night fall is a common phrase and he operates in the shadows anyway